KarenVChin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Flowers of Hawaii

Your photos are proof of your proficiency. It is encouraging that phone photography can also be great @Johnnie_G @@aizazjamil

Level 10

dear @KarenVChin! thanks for your amazing colorful post!!!!!!!! I adore flowers! my apartment is green all year. I like this beauty! one day I'll come to Hawaii. but now I'm happy to see this beauty here :-))))

Level 4

Thanks for the share Karen. Great shots of these flowers. I love seeing flowers from tropical islands. My name comes from one so it immediately lead me to be interested in your post. I like the additional info you provided about Hawaii nice touch. You are correct that last photo could never get old seeing the land and water daily sure does look like paradise at your doorstep. Mahalo from the mainland in Phoenix,Az. :O) 

Connect Moderator

Wow, so beautiful! Thank you for sharing @KarenVChin

I have never been to Hawaii yet. I(we) must go there!

Connect Moderator

@AbdullahAM, thank you for sharing with me your flowers.  I see in Bangladesh red hibiscus grows well.  Did you take these photos with your phone or a DSLR?

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

@aaryesdee, thanks for taking the time photographing these flowers and sharing this with me.  Did you take these with your phone or a DSLR?

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

@MdAtikuzzamanLimon @DanielTh, you're very welcome. I am happy that you enjoyed my vacation flora photos.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

Rif.: Flowers of Hawaii

Hello. Great post and congratulations for the photos very very nice.  Have a nice day. 

Connect Moderator

@SP31, thanks for being a Google Geek and sharing Google Lens.  I do remember that this Google product exist, but didn't know the name or how it worked.

I can tell you Google Lens is correct 1 out of 3.  The last two flowers Google Lens suggests are not the flowers. You will see once you fly over to Hawaii. 

I can tell you Hawaii is nowhere as hot or humid as Florida (July - September).  You would find Hawaii to be refreshing and magical.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

@KarenVChin

Yes,I have used my Nikon.

I love photography. So equipped well while traveling to capture precious moments.

Regards

R S Dev