KarenVChin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Flowers of Hawaii

Wow. What a beautiful place with those green 🌱 sceneries.

Hawaii is such a beautiful place @KarenVChin. Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful photos 😊

Level 9

Hello dear @KarenVChin

What a wonderful post!

What amazing and beautiful nature!

I enjoy watching the flowers!

I can imagine what a perfect smell they have!

I suppose you had a nice trip there.

When I watch video about this nice island I was very warried about plants,trees,animals during  volcanic eruption on Hawaii.

It was very sad to watch this.

I think now  the situation is better.

Best wishes,

Level 9

Thanks @KarenVChin

For sharing the fantastic picture of flowers. ?

I also want to share some pictures from India which i have taken last week, i hope you'll like it ?

@brittym@IlankovanT@helga19@SP31

@FaridTDF

Caption: flower picture taken by HDR option.Caption: flower picture taken by HDR option.

20180620_121905_Richtone(HDR).jpg

20180620_144351_Richtone(HDR).jpg

Connect Moderator

Hermosas flores 🌹 @IshantHP_i, gracias por embellecer este jardín de Connect.

Farid.

Connect Moderator

回應: Flowers of Hawaii

@hereisFU, glad you enjoyed my Hawaii flora photos. Are there similar flowers like these in Taiwan?

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

Level 8

Wow! Lovely flowers. Thank you @KarenVChin for refreshing my mind. 🙂

Level 10

@KarenVChin lovable article and photos are like a visual treat with informative descriptions.. How did you get all this science based & other general information about these plants? Maybe you have studied botany as a subject..🍀🍃🌿🌵🌴🍂😊 I have never been to Hawaii. I love taking pictures of plants. But am I right in feeling that phone cameras are a mere compromise for such photography and one can only take satisfying results with a DSLR..🙉?

Level 6

I love taking photos  of flowers where ever I visit.  I haven't yet made it to the Islands, but I've found pretty flowers   from the  Downtown area of Los Angeles, all the way to  Kansas City, Missouri. 

Thank you for sharing these, they brightened my day!

Level 6

@GhazalaShah  

I use my iPhone 8 to take photos,  and a lot of them were taken with iPhone 6. Sure I could get better depth of field with a DSLR, but I've become fairly proficient at  getting good results with my phone camera.