Bonjourtaiwan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Florence's old town

Florence represents one of the most charming and  important art cities in Italy, visited every year by thousands of tourists from all around the world. 
Florentia, this is its ancient name, is the town that marked the history of our country and of Europe, it's no coincidence that Florence became, for a few years, the capital of Italy. IMG_20150920_160149.jpg

IMG_20150920_114746.jpg

IMG_20150923_181255.jpg

IMG_20150920_155604.jpg

IMG_20150923_180725.jpg

IMG_20150920_153436.jpg

IMG_20150920_200000.jpg

IMG_20150920_105620.jpg

IMG_20150923_180851.jpg

93352.jpg

IMG_20150920_170137.jpg

IMG_20150920_141533.jpg

IMG_20150920_165144.jpg

IMG_20150923_185135.jpg

Firenze, 佛羅倫斯省意大利
11 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Florence's old town

Hi @Bonjourtaiwan,

I love your photos from Florence! It's such a beautiful city! Was this your first time visiting? What was your favorite thing or place? I enjoyed the city a lot, with its lovely cafes and restaurants. I will definitely go back again. 

Caption: A photo from Piazza della Signoria in Florence, Italy. (@DanniS)Caption: A photo from Piazza della Signoria in Florence, Italy. (@DanniS)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thanks for sharing @Bonjourtaiwan, it's one of my favorite cities. I've been there five times and have so many great memories. I like you photos, good shots.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.

I will be there in one month @Bonjourtaiwan,

My brother studied at the Academy of fine arts there and couple of time I had the chance to see the real David from Michelangelo ( the one in Piazzale della Signoria it's a copy). 

Have you got the chance to try Lampredotto during your stay in Florence? 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Thank you for sharing these iconic sights, @Bonjourtaiwan. In my opinion Florence should be visited by each and every person on our planet. Its magic atmosphere could turn around all possible negative attitude.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 3

Wow ! The pictures are so nice. I went there 2 years ago. It was so Romantic.

The best part of my trip in Florence was to have dining close to the Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore.

I have done hotel review in Florence here. 

https://youtu.be/OZ2NH9xJkmk

Check it out.

Level 10

Dear @DanniS

Thanks for your love of my photos. Indeed, that was my first visit to Florence. If ask what do I like about Florence?

Regardless of historical monuments, food, leather souvenirs... and friendly residents.

The most impressive thing is that I saw a romantic artificial moon hanging over the Ponte Vecchio

on the banks of the Arno River (laugh).

Level 10

Ciao @Sorbe

Yes, I went to the Central Market to eat Lampredotto! I heard that it is the kitchen of the Florentine.

When I was in elementary school, there was a statue of David in my art textbook.

For me, he is an old friend who has known for a long long  time. (*^^*)

Level 10

Dear @IrrPavlova

I absolutely agree with you. If anyone has the opportunity, be sure to go to Florence to enjoy positive energy.

If you like Florence and you liked the art there I would advise you to see a series about Medici's family that was released some months ago @Bonjourtaiwan

They were the bank of Vatican and they financed the construction of the mighty Brunelleschi's Dome.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!