LorenzoP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Florence Guides

A call for Florence Guides, or anyone who might need some advice on Florence. I am a Florence native, and totally love my city to bits! As it's a very popular place for tourists i'd be nice to set up a community about it, if there are other "out there" from Firenze please tag along!

Florence, Italy
10 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 1
Solution

Re: Florence Guides

Count me in! Been living here for 28 years

View solution in original post

Level 1
Solution

Count me in! Been living here for 28 years

Level 4

Let's see if we can get more people to join, otherwise we'll start some post ourselves in the local section and start from there! 😛

Level 7

Accepted by topic author Lorenzo.

Io abito a Pistoia.

Level 3

I will be visiting from London shortly.  Looking forward to adding to this.  Let me know if there's something specific I can do...

Level 5

Ciao, I'm in!

I live in FIRENZE for 20 odd years now and I was born here.I like to take photos and add places to GM whenever I'm walking around in Florence.

I'm a member of the "Florence Local Guides" community on G+

Level 4

Ciao Lorenzo,

Community on G+ sounds nice, I'll go and check it out. Right now this post is just to say that we are "out there" nothing has been setup yet, once we have more members maybe we can decide what and how to do. 

Level 7

Hi Lorenzo,

could you please share the link of the G+ Florence community? I was born in Florence and I would like to take part of it.

Greetings,

Matteo

Level 4

Hi there Matteo, you're it! Right now the community is a bit dormant, there are only 3 registered users. I have found 3 more communities on G+ since then, all of them in Italian. The one you applied for is strictly in English, so that we can be of use to international travellers better. Any idea/suggestion is appreciated of course. Ciao and welcome!

Level 5

I follow 2 communities. Both are unofficial and public.

"Florence Local Guides"
"La community per chi vuole conoscere e condividere i migliori posti di Firenze"

https://plus.google.com/communities/103469546902179795082

"Florence Local Guide"

"Community per le Guide Locali dell'area fiorentina e toscana"

Ciao!