Bonjourtaiwan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Florence Great Legends Family <Medici>

佛羅倫斯曾經長期處於美第奇(Medici)家族控制之下, 是歐洲中世紀重要的文化、商業和金融中心,也是文藝復興幕後的重要推手。

厚重的羅馬式建築、開垛口的堡壘,Toscana,地區最宏偉的市政廳。 最初稱為領主宮(Palazzo della Signoria),得名於佛羅倫斯共和國的統治者。厚重的羅馬式建築、開垛口的堡壘,Toscana,地區最宏偉的市政廳。 最初稱為領主宮(Palazzo della Signoria),得名於佛羅倫斯共和國的統治者。

從入口走進來第一庭院首先看見的是Andrea del Verrocchio 青銅雕塑作品「小孩和海豚」噴泉(義大利語 : Putto con delfino)從入口走進來第一庭院首先看見的是Andrea del Verrocchio 青銅雕塑作品「小孩和海豚」噴泉(義大利語 : Putto con delfino)

豪華壯闊的五百人大廳 Salone dei Cinquecento 五百人大廳是舊宮最著名的廳室,長52米,寬23米,由薩佛納羅拉 (Girolamo Savonarola)委託Simone del Pollaiolo興建於1494年, 薩佛納羅拉在放逐美第奇家族之後,取代他們成為共和國的精神 領袖,希望以此作為五百人大會(Consiglio Maggiore)的所在地。豪華壯闊的五百人大廳 Salone dei Cinquecento 五百人大廳是舊宮最著名的廳室,長52米,寬23米,由薩佛納羅拉 (Girolamo Savonarola)委託Simone del Pollaiolo興建於1494年, 薩佛納羅拉在放逐美第奇家族之後,取代他們成為共和國的精神 領袖,希望以此作為五百人大會(Consiglio Maggiore)的所在地。

法蘭西斯可一世房間(Studiolo di Francesco I)法蘭西斯可一世房間(Studiolo di Francesco I)

觀眾廳(Sala dell'Udienza) 層疊純金的雕花天花板是Giuliano da Maiano鉅作觀眾廳(Sala dell'Udienza) 層疊純金的雕花天花板是Giuliano da Maiano鉅作

禮拜堂(Chapel of the Signoria)禮拜堂(Chapel of the Signoria)

Hall of Lilies百合廳 雕花天花板裝飾有百合花fleur-de-lys圖案和聖約翰雕像。 藍色背景和牆壁的金色鳶尾花的裝飾象徵和法國皇室擁有良好關係。Hall of Lilies百合廳 雕花天花板裝飾有百合花fleur-de-lys圖案和聖約翰雕像。 藍色背景和牆壁的金色鳶尾花的裝飾象徵和法國皇室擁有良好關係。

The stair of Jupiter 愛神邱比特樓梯甬道The stair of Jupiter 愛神邱比特樓梯甬道

矯飾主義大理石雕塑作品, 肌肉的張力, 扭曲的身軀,  還有表現抓著陽男性具在激烈打鬥的瞬間。矯飾主義大理石雕塑作品, 肌肉的張力, 扭曲的身軀, 還有表現抓著陽男性具在激烈打鬥的瞬間。

Bantinelli雕刻的作品- 梅狄奇家族第一位羅馬教皇里歐十世。Bantinelli雕刻的作品- 梅狄奇家族第一位羅馬教皇里歐十世。

Sandro Botticelli 根據波利齊安諾長詩"吉奧斯特納"而作,描述羅馬 神話 《維納斯的誕生》。Sandro Botticelli 根據波利齊安諾長詩"吉奧斯特納"而作,描述羅馬 神話 《維納斯的誕生》。

佛羅倫斯公爵和第一代塔斯卡納大公柯西莫一世1433年發動對盧卡 的戰爭失敗背判流放於一年後重返彿羅倫斯,群眾在San Gallo 門外 迎接他的場面。佛羅倫斯公爵和第一代塔斯卡納大公柯西莫一世1433年發動對盧卡 的戰爭失敗背判流放於一年後重返彿羅倫斯,群眾在San Gallo 門外 迎接他的場面。

【Moses strikes water from the wall rocks 摩西擊磐石取水】 (仔細看看多美多細膩的畫質,比迪士尼動畫還棒!!) 梅迪奇家族的宮廷畫家Agnolo Bronzino作品【Moses strikes water from the wall rocks 摩西擊磐石取水】 (仔細看看多美多細膩的畫質,比迪士尼動畫還棒!!) 梅迪奇家族的宮廷畫家Agnolo Bronzino作品

【The Room of Jupiter 】 Stradano作品 天花板上的耶穌和愛神邱比特(好可愛)【The Room of Jupiter 】 Stradano作品 天花板上的耶穌和愛神邱比特(好可愛)

【The rout of the Pisans at Torre San Vincenzo 】Giorgio Vasari 作品 1505年Ercole Bentivoglio率領佛羅倫斯軍隊攻擊比薩部隊。【The rout of the Pisans at Torre San Vincenzo 】Giorgio Vasari 作品 1505年Ercole Bentivoglio率領佛羅倫斯軍隊攻擊比薩部隊。

隨處可見柯西莫一世的影像。隨處可見柯西莫一世的影像。

The Medici fam

Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, 佛羅倫斯佛羅倫斯省意大利
4 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Florence Great Legends Family <Medici>

Hello @Bonjourtaiwan,

Thank you for sharing your experience in Florence. What did you like the most there? When I visited the city a few years back, I really enjoyed the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore. It is a magnificent building!

Please put a link to the site from which you took the information about the House of Medici. Plagiarism is in violation of the Local Guides program rules

For tips on creating your own great posts on Connect, please see How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Dear @MoniDi

Thank you for your warning, I have changed the top article.

Traveling to Florence no one will ever miss the Cathedral

Santa Maria del Fiore.

I will share it with you later.

Former Google Contributor

Hi again @Bonjourtaiwan

I am extremely glad that you like Florence. Their citizens are extremely proud of the history of the city and they try to preserve the Medici's heritage as much as possible. If you will ever visit the city again I will suggest you to go around June in order to assist to "Calcio Fiorentino" one of the most authentic representation of medieval times of the city. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Dear @Sorbe

thanks for your suggestions.

I believe that I shall return to Florence. The locals are very elegant and friendly.

In particular, the patrol police's unique uniforms fascinated me.