helga19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Floating bridge in Moscow.

Hello dear local guides, 

I would like to tell you about amazing bridge in Moscow, Russia. 

IMG_20210806_230408-COLLAGE.jpg

P11031-151138.jpg

Floating bridge in Moscow.
The floating bridge over the Moskva River, located in the new Zaryadye Park, is considered one of the most unusual monuments of the capital, as well as the main symbol of this place. Today it has become a popular tourist attraction and one of the best places for panoramic shots in Moscow.The bridge was opened in September 2017 .
The bridge attracts visitors with its uniqueness, such bridges can not be found anywhere else in Russia. The design of the bridge is a huge horseshoe, shaped like a cross between the Latin V and U. The glass bridge rests on two supports, and its prominent (cantilever) part is located without them. Its length is about 70 meters. The cantilever part is supported by tension ropes.

P10804-153953.jpg
The bridge attracts visitors with its uniqueness, such bridges can not be found anywhere else in Russia. The design of the bridge is a huge horseshoe, shaped like a cross between the Latin V and U. The glass bridge rests on two supports, and its prominent (cantilever) part is located without them. Its length is about 70 meters. The cantilever part is supported by tension ropes. And this is currently the only building in Russia with a similar concept.The Moskva River runs 13 meters below the Floating Bridge.
The parapet is made of transparent glass, which opens wonderful views of the Kremlin, Red Square, Zaryadye Park and has the enjoyment of landscape paintings and the creation of artistic photographs. The total length of the observation deck is almost 244 meters.
The floating bridge can withstand about 2,400 visitors at once.

It is very impressive place, from here you can enjoy a magnificent view of the Moscow River with its stunning views and ships, sights and a gorgeous view of the Kotelnicheskaya embankment, ,Kremlin. It is one of the most beautiful viewpoints on the territory of the capital, when you visit Red Square, it is simply necessary to visit this bridge in addition to the completeness of positive impressions from walking along the Moscow river.

Best wishes from Moscow, 

Inna

Moscow, Россия
36 comments
Level 10

Ynt: Floating bridge in Moscow.

Thanks for sharing @helga19 I'm adding it to my list. Red square is one of the must-see places in the world.☺️👍🏻

Level 9

Re: Floating bridge in Moscow.

Ey @helga19 ! How are you? Hope you are doing great!

Incredible bridge, I have never seen it before!

Amazing like all the beautiful places you show us about your country!

Hope one day I will visit Russia.

A big hug, thanks for sharing!

Connect Moderator

Level 7

Poseban i zanimljiv most @helga19 

Hvala što ste podijelili s nama.

😊🇭🇷

Connect Moderator

That bridge is a true architectural and structural work of art - one that definitely seems like it isn't for those afraid of heights 😂. Considering the wonderful view, though, it would be worth the bit of a scare! @helga19 

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 10

Wonderful ... wonderful...

A great post after your January 21 post...

Hearty welcome back...

Nice photos & very interesting narration.

Loved your "Floating Bridge" post.

Viewing the Kremlin, Red Square, Zaryadye Park all from here will be very enjoyable... Right?

Hope much time did you enjoy there?

Lovingly yours, dear @helga19 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

Ynt: Floating bridge in Moscow.

Thank you very much @Gezendunyali .

It is nice to hear, that you have the dream to visit Moscow somewhere.

Regards from Moscow, 

Inna

Level 9

Hello dear friend @SebaasC 

Nice to hear you! 

I am OK. 

I try to visit as many interesting places in  Moscow and Moscow region as possible. 

It is really very beautiful and amazing sightseeing in Moscow.

It is nice to hear that you would like to visit Moscow. 

Thank you for your comment. 

Regards from Moscow, 

Inna

Level 9

Hello dear @Sophia_Cambodia 

Thank you for your comment. 

I regularly read your comment., and I also decided to write post about this beautiful bridge in Moscow. 

I really visit a lot of places, but I can write posts, because I have limit 1000photos.Posts without photos is not perfect. 

My best wishes, 

Inna

Парящий мост
https://maps.app.goo.gl/gL2v7sKrJcmvyJzG8