helga19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Fish market in Treviso.

IMG_20181127_212240_967.jpgTreviso -is not only the population of the town,attractions,but many channels,inhabited by a large numbers of ducks,swans and other waterfowl,which are not afraid of people.

The city has colorful fish market on the island of Pescheria,a place which I wanted to visit.

The island  Pescheria.The island Pescheria.

A picturesque corner of Vicolo Molinetto with antique water manenica.Water manenica.Water manenica.

The abundance of seafood and different varies of fishis striking.IMG_20181127_212539_590.jpg

IMG_20181127_212116_029.jpg

IMG_20181127_212240_967.jpg

IMG_20181127_212320_468.jpg

IMG_20181127_212405_820.jpg

Thanks my guides in Treviso @AntonellaGr and @ErmesT I visit a lot of intetesting places.

Treviso, Тревизо, Италия
16 comments
Level 10

Rif.: Fish market in Treviso.

It is a very great report. I am very happy when someome comes in Italy. Excuse me for my english. Good night.

Google Moderator

Re: Rif.: Fish market in Treviso.

Hi @helga19,

Thank you for sharing your local discoveries in Treviso, your photos are just mouthwatering! I really like how you've chosen to present this Italian town to us through its food rather than its attractions. 🙂

Did you try some of the seafood?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Hi @Carmelina62,

Where in Italy are you from?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hello i am from Avellino Campania have a nice day.

Level 10

Re: Fish market in Treviso.

I love that little island where there is the fish market! 🙂

But I found closed each time!

Thanks for showing me @helga19!

Level 10

Level 9

Thank you @Carmelina62 for you comment.

I am glad that you like my post.

Best wishes,

Inga

Level 9

Re: Rif.: Fish market in Treviso.

Hello @DeniGu

Thsnk you for your comment.

I like this beautiful town  and I write post about its sightseeing.

Sure ,I taste some seafood- shrimps and lobsters.

Level 9

Thanks @LucioV  for your comment.

This market is closed at weekends.

I am lucky to visit it.

Cheers,

Inga