suciwulanlestary's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Manual Bekasi: Fish n Co. Restaurant Indonesia | Part 1

If you are visiting Indonesia, you can also visit the city where I born and raised: Bekasi City in West Java. One of dishes options which you can enjoy was the crispy but delicate Danish Fish from Fish n Co. Restaurant which located inside Summarecon Mall Bekasi. Summarecon Mall Bekasi is one of big Mall in Bekasi City. I am not visit this restaurant often but once I visit this place and I always completely love it. This place was not too wide but the ambiance is relaxing. You can visit this place with your friends or family, because I think this place attracts both young and old people. The price is competitive, it takes IDR 350K (approx.) for two people. Let's come and visit Bekasi! Cheers!

Main course: Danish Fish with Mozarella and Ice TeaMain course: Danish Fish with Mozarella and Ice Tea

Bekasi, Bekasi City, West Java, Indonesia
13 comments
Level 9

Re: Fish & Co. Restaurant Indonesia

You food looks delicious @suciwulanlestary 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @suciwulanlestary,

Welcome to Connect!

Wow, this looks delicious! Thanks for sharing! I really like that it is served in a pan. 🙂 I love fish and my favorites are salmon, hake or cod. I have never tried Danish fish, so tell us what the texture is like? 

That said, I just could not resist to share a photo of hake and chips I enjoyed at Cafe Gannet. The hake is scrumptious and freshly grilled with lemon butter. Heaven on a plate! 😀

Caption: Grilled hake on a plate served with a side of chips. ( Local Guide AlexaAC)Caption: Grilled hake on a plate served with a side of chips. ( Local Guide AlexaAC)

PS: For tips on creating posts on Connect, please see 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @suciwulanlestary,

Welcome to Connect!

I must say this meal looks quite delicious! Did you cook it by yourself? Maybe you could share the recipe with us? I am very curious what a Danish fish tastes like. : )

Just like you and @AlexaAC, I also like eating seafood. Here is a photo of a mackerel fish meal that I recently enjoyed in a restaurant near my hometown.

Caption: A photo of mackerel fish meal, a piece of lemon and smashed potatoes. (Local Guide @TsekoV)Caption: A photo of mackerel fish meal, a piece of lemon and smashed potatoes. (Local Guide @TsekoV)P.S.: Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself - February 2019 thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Bls: Fish & Co. Restaurant Indonesia

Terima kasih @suciwulanlestary  sudah berbagi.

Sepertinya enak tuh!  

Level 6

@suciwulanlestary This post makes me hungry now.😋 Thank you for sharing!

Hi @suciwulanlestary 

Is this Danish Fish? wow, it looks delicious. Thank you for sharing your meal with us.

Do you go there often? Did you like the service there?

I hope that you reviewed this place on Google Maps. It would be really useful for future customers who are looking for more information about this place before purchasing from them or visiting them.

@AlexaAC and @TsekoV The foods looks very delicious. I also love to eat fish and seafood, it's more delicious if you have it with spicy chili sauce. I can share some photos of my grilled fish.

Caption: A photo of grilled fish (Local Guide @Aruni)Caption: A photo of grilled fish (Local Guide @Aruni)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Dengan senang hati! Thank you, kak!

Hi @suciwulanlestary 

You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

@AlexaAC It's good to see you come visit my profile and share some stories! Safe to say that the texture of Danish fish was very delicate! It's very smooth so I think both kids and adults would love it. You have to try it someday! Anyway, have a great day, Alexa!