Andréas_S_Eriksson's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: First trip in 15 years; one week in Cyprus

@Andréas_S_Eriksson thanks for sharing, going to someplace where you don't understand the language can be scary sometimes, good you have someone with you. The Halloween theme flight must have been fun 😄

Tosan Clarke
Level 9

Hi @Tosan
Although the flight was quite rough it was kind of fun as well. The cabin crew did a really good job I think. Unfortunately I had to remove a picture of one of the women in the crew picturing her with a plastic axe to her head while wearing a Dracula cape. 😃

I love language. I have been lucky to get by in all my life on only english but I am right now learning norwegian (not all that different to Swedish but it really sounds fun to hear and talk) and I am planning on starting to learn Sami and dutch.

Andréas S. Eriksson
Level 8

@Andréas_S_Eriksson axe on the head, I would have loved to see that picture. 

Tosan Clarke
Former Google Contributor

First trip in 15 years, @Andréas_S_Eriksson? I see it's an impressive one. The wait must have been worth it even for someone who likes staying at home. Have you been to Bulgaria? It's also close.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hello @Andréas_S_Eriksson

Thank you for sharing your great post with us. As far i know Cyprus is a very nice place to visit.

Level 8

Hi @Andréas_S_Eriksson

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guides!

Thanks for sharing your one week in Cyprus experiences with us. 

Thanks again. 

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 9

Hello @Andréas_S_Eriksson,

Thank you for sharing your incredible experience in Cyprus. Your is very informative with details and photography. I am a bit Myth fanatic, and I really liked last three photos of "House of Theseus" and "Forty Columns Fortress". Thanks again for sharing your happiness marvellous photos with us.