jwdAMU's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

First meet-tip

This meet-up is intended to discuss new approach to discover local communities information that can be uploaded on Google map and other conveniences and lot to talk about on the menu. e.g Central government recently released a figure that informed about building 10 crore toilets spanning across 5.5 lac villages all over India. Lets review their development done so far in my local area. 

Siwan, Bihar, India
1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: First meet-tip

Hi @jwdAMU,

Thank you for your enthusiasm to organize a Local Guides Meet-up! You can create an entry on our meet-up site and interested Local Guides in your area can indicate their interest via RSVP. Feel free to share your meet-up link more widely on your social channels, and invite as many Local Guides as you want.

If you need some helpful articles on organizing meet-up, feel free to check these topics:

Once your meetup is approved, it will automatically appear as a post in the Meet-up board for Local Guides to participate.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: First meet-tip

Hi @jwdAMU,

Thank you for your enthusiasm to organize a Local Guides Meet-up! You can create an entry on our meet-up site and interested Local Guides in your area can indicate their interest via RSVP. Feel free to share your meet-up link more widely on your social channels, and invite as many Local Guides as you want.

If you need some helpful articles on organizing meet-up, feel free to check these topics:

Once your meetup is approved, it will automatically appear as a post in the Meet-up board for Local Guides to participate.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!