cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: First Day at School - Mom as A Local Guide Series

@BudiFXW

Hahahaha.. I think your experience is a thrill moment for you 

I'm glad everything turn out well, thanks to your wife. 

Level 10

Yes you are right @Ddimitra. The first day at School for my second daughter is very very thrilling.

Especially I am afraid of not being a Responsible Father in front of my daughters and my wife.

And I can pass it successfully not because of something that I do but because of my daughter and her guardian angel.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 10

I bet your daughter really proud, cuz her handsome dad @jeepsy take her to school

Level 10

Thank you @NunungAfuah for stop by

Luv luv

Level 9

Hi @Ddimitra, very nice post :)))

Interesting the way the School and you manage the First day at School.

I think that the first time the kids separte from their mums (School or kindergarden) is a bit difficult for them at the very first beginig. But  after a period of adaptation they start to enjoy with the new friends the meet...

And I think that is perfect to try to contact with other classmates and moms to have fun in the afternoon. This will make that the time they spend at School will be more fun and easy.

I have 3 kids, 4-7-11 and I am very lucky because I work at the same School so we go together, return home together and if we find ourselfs during the morning we hug, kiss and continue ..... In Spain we are very warm :)))

Thank you very much @RahmatHarmanP for tagging me 😉

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Connect Moderator

🤔 @AlejandraMaria

I have adjusted my post, as I don’t like to disturbe the nice post of @Ddimitra with nonsense jokes...

lucky you @AlejandraMaria, to have your children such close. I see my due to work only during the weekend!

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 10

Nice and heartwarming story. 

Level 10

Hi @TorM

Nice to see you again 

So In Germany just starting holiday?

In Indonesia we have already finished our summer holiday. And July in every year is our very start semester.

Nice balloons photo!

Your son was crying? I guess he really love be with his friends and teacher. 

Give my warm hug to him..  

@TorM

He did cry, because he have to left. My wife and I felt sad, because the last of three children did left the primary school.

5292FDC2-AECE-435E-9B74-86B92089696E.jpeg

Level 10

Hi @AlejandraMaria

It's nice to meet another MOM as a local guide too in connect. Especially you are from the other part of the world

Lucky for you that you work at the same school l, so you can still watch over your kids while at work

🙂

Level 8

My daughtets went to fisrt day school with me.My daughtets went to fisrt day school with me.

@Ddimitra It is good to came along with them at first day. They have nice smile and proud with their parent. Keep it up.