Arjunmedix's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

First 360° pictures

My first 360° (Compressed  for original click on theMy first 360° (Compressed for original click on theMy first 360° (Compressed for original click on theThis is my first 360° picture on Google maps clicked by Arjun mentic with the help from Google Street view applications it's really amazing experience to click 360° pictures, & 360° pictures always showing more details about the place or things share someone clicked 360° pictures.

I'm always interested to click 360° pictures but some times not able to click 360° pictures because  I'm clicked 360° pictures grime my galaxy smartphone which not have wide angle camera results it's more difficult & a another things some times I'm facing time issues.

I think to purchase 360° camera but currently not able to purchase 360° camera but I'm happy to enjoy 360° pictures with street view applications .

Link of my first 360° picture on Google maps by street view app.👇

https://goo.gl/maps/pCQ346VP6By

Thank-you Google & street view team.

Thanks & Regards 

Arjun mentic 

------------
Arjunmedix
Rohini Sector 21, Sector 21, Rohini, Delhi
8 comments
Level 8

Re: First 360° pictures

Hello Arjunmentic

I also love the 360 photos and just started taking a few 360 photos with my phone. I can tell u that I am definitely considering to awuire a dedicated 360 camera for more photos. I have noticed that taking 360 photos with my phone there is some sticting errors when the software of Google compile a image and I suspect this will be eliminated by a dedicated camera for your info. Otherwise enjoy and I am happy to c more of 360 photos

One life, Live it
Google Moderator

Hey @Arjunmedix

Thanks for sharing your first  360° photo!

@Juju79, By the way, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hey @Ive_Ge thank u for the tip. I am still learning but that is never a bad thing. Enjoy and thank u

One life, Live it
Level 8

Hi! 

@Ivi_Ge  Thanks for reminding the @ tag

I'm also using this tag but in this tag I'm writing my experience with street view applications & without targeting anyone. 

Thanks & Regards 

Arjun mentic

Arjunmedix
Level 6

Hi! 

Hello @Arjunmedix

Good & keep contribute you may be got 360 camera soon.

All the best

Level 8

Thank you @Gurumaan

for your positive wish for me GURU

Arjunmedix
Level 3

Great pictures @Arjunmedix

You clicked from mobile phone & tell me how to apply blurry effects on 360 picture 

On Google maps, & don't think you don't have a 360 camera.

It's very nice 360° pictures

Thanks & Regards 

Level 2

Thank you fare sharing this information