FreeBird88's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Firesun88 Local Journey

Rather than getting all complicated. Simple is much more appropriate. Growing up in the most active City in the World is like trying to describe why We never Sleep. 

Fact We don't.  We are a unique community that thrives on being strong, brave, fashion forward, outspoken, and yet cherished. 

When I traveled to other countries I really started to understand the magic of New York City. Writing about it dose it no justice unless you truly do it in real time.

Especially New Years Eve. That is for the young and those who don't mind the windchill factor. There again no words for that feeling you get when that Swarkosi  ball drops.

Then the finale with " New York New York" sung by Frank Sinatra. Just close your eyes and reignite your imaginationGooglemaps.com/ Times SquareNewyearsEve. It will take you there. 

This is personalized. 

Chrissy Spears
Times Square, Manhattan, NY, USA
1 comment
Google Vendor

Re: Firesun88 Local Journey

Hi @FreeBird88,

The way you described the magic of New York City it is nice. Why don't you add some pictures to your post? This way it will be more attractive. 

You can also check out What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!