Sayo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Finding Oneself - A Local Guide's Journey To Rediscovery

@KarenVChin it was my pleasure to have shared my story, thank you for taking time to read it.

Oh, the Lagos Local Guides Community has an amazing pool of personalities and I honestly think that we are yet to experience the full impact of everyone in the Community.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to make to Connect Live this year as several things are happening at once. But I am definitely going to be working towards next year's event. I would definitely be sharing my stories and adventures on Connect.

Level 8

@Charleybaits Thanks for your comment. Looking forward to more accomplishments with your goodself in our community activities.

Level 8

@Badruddeen Glad you enjoyed reading it. Thanks for your time.

Cheers.

Level 8

@ChandraBhanu Many thanks. Definitely always looking forward to contributing.

Level 8

Hello @Maticoco You definitely can increase engagement and participation at Lagos meetups. There is a geo walk in Yaba on Saturday & a transit walk on sunday so get ready. Have fun!!

Level 5

This is absolutely amazing Sayo! Thanks for sharing your story. I can definitely relate to it. 

Level 10

One way or the other, we joined this community even before we know we're doing what's expected in it and somehow rediscovered ourselves and start helping others in every little way we can. I can relate too. Thanks for sharing @Sayo

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Level 8

@Efenzie You're welcome. It is a was a pleasure to share that story.

Level 8

You're very much welcome @MrLabule