Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Find me a better design - 101

Find me a better design - 101

Kandy City Centre

Kandy City Centre, Sri Dalada Veediya, Kandy 20000, Sri Lanka

November 17, 2018 @ 12:00 (+0530)

Aim of this meet up series is to gather all women Local guides around the world, and crawl around clothing stores specifically meant for women. In my country, I have noticed several women specific clothing stores located here and there and some are not really popular, no much reviews and photos are there on Google maps too. I know there can be no woman who hates shopping for clothes. Therefore, I'm pretty sure, this meet up is going to be driving many women in to Local guides around the country or even around the world. Initially, I thought of starting it in Kandy, Sri Lanka, where I haven't been on a shopping mission yet. I have heard about a lot of friends who buy their favorite dresses from Kandy town. But this is going to be my first and exciting visit to Kandy on a clothing mission. Hope this clothing fever spreads around the world soon.

RSVP here

Kandy City Centre, Sri Dalada Veediya, Kandy 20000, Sri Lanka
9 comments
Level 8

Re: Find me a better design - 101

It amazing💕😍

Level 9

Wow 🙂 all the best @KrithikaA for your first meetup ✌ 

Anonymous
Not applicable

floss like boss

Level 6

@silverfoxs thanks!  

Level 6

Thank you so much @IlankovanT

Level 6

@Anonymous thanks! Sure. I will 

Level 7

I would like to attend 

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for planning this @KrithikaA!

Excellent, what a brilliant opportunity to get to know your local businesses and add your reviews on Google Maps.

Wishing you a pleasant time and please share your recap with us! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

@AlexaAC thanks for the enthusiasm! I'm excited. All geared up and looking forward having a fun filled meetup tomorrow.