JanVanHaver's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Finally everything is working fine again

Screenshot_20181216-211242.png

A lot of the posts here are published to complain about something which is not working well. As a small counterweight, I am posting now to report that everything is working fine for me, for the first time since long. 

Ever since the release of Google Maps version 10, somewhere this summer, there were so much problems to correctly suggest edits, that the fun in making local guide contributions was disappearing rapidly.

But now, some months and updates later, finally all is going as expected again: name changes are accepted and processed as expected, map marker can be changed without the underlying address being changed as well, etc.

Please pass on many thanks to the Google Maps team for fixing the issues!

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
4 comments
Level 10

Re: Finally everything is working fine again

Yes, @JanVanHaver, we agree. We've also noticed an improvement in Maps moderation logic lately. Thank you Maps team. Kind regards from Osaka78 🙂

Level 9

Still facing the same. No solution for me @JanVanHaver@Osaka78forTRUMP

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Connect Moderator

Well @deepakjhic, as always: things are not rolled out simultaneously in all regions and across all platforms. I am talking about Maps version 10.6.1 (#1006101144) on Android used in Western Europe.

Fingers crossed for you 🤞

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Connect Moderator