Parmour's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Filipino Foods

These are the random filipino foods and you must try it. Pancit Canton Guisado ---- Pancit Guisado is a Filipino noodle dish. It is also known as Pancit Bihon Gisado. This dish is composed of rice noodles, shredded chicken, shrimp, and vegetables. The noodles are locally called bihon. The word Guisado refers to the method used in cooking the dish. It simply means sautéed .... Instructions Soak panic bison in water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain water and set noodles aside. Heat oil in a pot. ... Saute onion and garlic using remaining cooking oil. ... Add shredded chicken and celery. ... Add Knorr Shrimp Cube. ... Pour-in soy sauce. ... Add pancit. ... Season with ground black pepper and add the shrimp back.Pancit Canton Guisado ---- Pancit Guisado is a Filipino noodle dish. It is also known as Pancit Bihon Gisado. This dish is composed of rice noodles, shredded chicken, shrimp, and vegetables. The noodles are locally called bihon. The word Guisado refers to the method used in cooking the dish. It simply means sautéed .... Instructions Soak panic bison in water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain water and set noodles aside. Heat oil in a pot. ... Saute onion and garlic using remaining cooking oil. ... Add shredded chicken and celery. ... Add Knorr Shrimp Cube. ... Pour-in soy sauce. ... Add pancit. ... Season with ground black pepper and add the shrimp back.Fried FishFried FishSpicy Fried ChickenSpicy Fried ChickenSpicy Spring RollSpicy Spring RollHumba(Pork)Humba(Pork)20170625_131652.jpgKinilaw(Raw Fish)Kinilaw(Raw Fish)Dried FishDried FishVegetable With Coco milkVegetable With Coco milk20170707_213755.jpg20170707_213802.jpg20170714_221241.jpg20170714_221636.jpg20170714_221643.jpg20170714_221647.jpg20170714_221653.jpg

Philippines
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Filipino Foods

Hi @Parmour,

Wow, awesome! Thanks for sharing these delicious looking photos with us! If anything, the amazing food is reason alone, to visit the Philippines! Hopefully soon! 😊

All of the dishes look unique and mouth watering, but I'm wondering have you tried to prepare any yourself? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Thank you for liking.. Yes @AlexaAC I love to cook food as long I have those ingredients then I will cook food for you if you will visit Cebu Philippines and we can meet each other in my small place. hehehe 

Former Google Contributor

Excellent, sounds good thanks @Parmour!

I will take you up on that! I choose Pancit Canton Guisado. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

sure @AlexaAC good choice. I love my pancit canton too. hehehe