RashmiM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Female Local Guides from India

Hello All,

I would like to get connected with all the female LG's from India. Unfortunately last few months I have hardly seen any or maybe I am unable to connect with any.

Let us know each other better and maybe in few month's time we can have a Gal's Meet up.

9 comments
Level 10

Re: Female Local Guides from India

it's a not good news for us India , Bangladesh , Sri Lankan  that country female are much inactive . last 5 year experience i make 4-5 active female local guides in Bangladesh

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

I'm very happy to saying you this year three indian female local guides are selected for connect live 2018. @RashmiM

@PriyankaU from Vapi, Gujarat.

#vandana

#Himanshi

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

@MahabubMunna

I am lost as I can't see many of them here, it's only you guys I have to interact as I am struggling to find gals from my own country:(:(

Level 9

@MahabubMunna

Gosh you are contributing last five years:P

Level 9

@NareshDarji

Thanks for the update fortunately you know most of them 🙂

Level 9

Hi 

I'm Noor from Vienna 

Nice to meet you 

@RashmiM wrote:

Hello All,

I would like to get connected with all the female LG's from India. Unfortunately last few months I have hardly seen any or maybe I am unable to connect with any.

Let us know each other better and maybe in few month's time we can have a Gal's Meet up.

Level 10

hahah yes sister . i am that guy who start local guides after USA . also proud  LG team selected my community first unofficial 2015 . @RashmiM

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

@MahabubMunna

That's incredible!!! Appreciate your passion being a LG:) All the best and Eid mubarak:)) 

Level 9

@Fiko

Nice to get connected:)