ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Feeling of sun - How do you capture your sunset?

Sharing below a photo taken in early morning from Mountain Lodge Hotel, Skardu, Gilgit-Baltistan in July 2018. After a 24 hour long, difficult Journey by road, we reached our destination in Skardu at early morning. City lies in the lap of Karakorum mountain ranges. At farthest point in extreme right are the Ghansen and B21 mountains. There is a smaller darkish rock in the mid of the photo. This hill is in the city of Skardu & old Kharpocho fort is situated on it. Behind this rock flows a major tributary of river Indus. Sunrise Skardu. Gilgit-BaltistanSunrise Skardu. Gilgit-Baltistan

Level 10

Great idea @helga19 make an Album in photos and share link to Connect. Should we share link to some constant section of Connect, once; or keep sharing the link during creation of posts or writing comments and replies?

Connect Moderator

I am happy that you like my album, @DeniGu 

You are right, the presence of the sun appears in a wide range of forms, even if we are usually associating it with beautiful sunsets.

Sun is power, energy at the maximum level. The effect of the sun generate clouds and wind, and storms, of course.

I usually want to have my camera with me, during a storm. The devil face, that appeared in the sky, with lighted eyes and a mouth that spits fire, is priceless

Caption: Devil is in the sky - Local Guide @ermestCaption: Devil is in the sky - Local Guide @ErmesT

@helga19 , you are welcome. Please check also the way to embed photos from a Google Photo album. Feel free to tag me if you need some help.

Nice picture, @Anonymous , always a beautiful sunset

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @ErmesT  Piękne niebo 🙂 Mani nas blaskiem i iluzją :)) Jak to dobrze, że Ziemia jest taka przytulna 🙂 Miłego dnia @ErmesT  Danuta

Connect Moderator

Thank you @rajuroyal 

great picture.

I am happy that you like the post. Have you ever tried to hide the sun? You should try, it will show you a wide range of chromatic effects

Level 8

Light and shadow or shadow and light? It depends on the point of view.

I know, I am complicated ? ?

@ermest 

Here are a couple of photos. I love the one with triangles

Antonella

Alzaia del Sile - Sunset and trianglesAlzaia del Sile - Sunset and trianglesAlzaia del Sile - SunsetAlzaia del Sile - Sunset

Former Google Contributor

Hey @ermest ,

Thank you for this useful post.

I always feel uncertain when it comes to taking photos with Sun in a major role. Now I know how is better to do this.

So, this is my feeling of Sun:

Caption: Sunset above Stadio Olimpico (Local Guide MashaPS)Caption: Sunset above Stadio Olimpico (Local Guide MashaPS)

Caption: Capanelle shadows (Local Guide MashaPS)Caption: Capanelle shadows (Local Guide MashaPS)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

It's mesmerising. Great work @ErmesT @ErmesT @@@@@they were awful to view Even from my smartphone. Thanks for the experience you've shared with us. Keep posting.

Level 10

Karachi: New moon near sunset, from window of my room.Karachi: New moon near sunset, from window of my room.

Level 6

Betreff: Feeling of sun - How do you capture your sunset?

@ErmesT  super deine Bild Aufnahme