ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Feeling of sun - How do you capture your sunset?

Si, @TravellerG , en este caso lo realice con un iPhone X y la segunda con una Nikon 5600

Farid

Google Moderator

Beautiful photos, @helga19! Somehow even the sun looks different in different countries. 🙂 

Thank you for sharing!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello @ErmesT 

All photo amazing 🙂 Thanks a lot for your nice post

Bhisri templae click by meBhisri templae click by me

Level 8

Respected @TravellerG 

I used my son's camera he is heaving 1+6 motorola. mine is simple LYF

i keep your name in my mind as good photographer really thanking you for sharing few tips for photography. @ErmesT wanted to see some good photos of sunrise:)

Regards Tejal. 

Level 8

@ErmesT , I loved the first pic - view of the sun through fog!  What a lovely orange ball! It made my eyes go wide and smile! I wish I could experience it in person! 

Here are two pics of sunset in Reno. I visited a college friend last October before CL18! From her backyard, I saw one of the most gorgeous and dramatic sunsets over the beautiful Sierra mountains..  My humble little mobile captured whatever it could! 

A photo of a sunset across the Sierra mountains in Reno, Nevada. Picture by Local Guide @vvbellurA photo of a sunset across the Sierra mountains in Reno, Nevada. Picture by Local Guide @vvbellurA photo of a sunset across the Sierra mountains in Reno, Nevada. Picture by Local Guide @vvbellurA photo of a sunset across the Sierra mountains in Reno, Nevada. Picture by Local Guide @vvbellur

Level 8

Bls: Feeling of sun - How do you capture your sunset?

Hai @ErmesT ,

Foto-foto kamu terlihat sangat indah.   Aku juga ingin berbagiSenja di kota batu, jawa timur, indonesiaSenja di kota batu, jawa timur, indonesia

IMG_20180904_172607.jpg

Level 10

@ErmesT  nice post.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@vvbellur wspaniale! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dot.: Feeling of sun - How do you capture your sunset?

@ErmesT Gratuluję ci tego postu, myślę, że wszyscy dobrze się bawimy. Udało ci się zgromadzić bardzo dużo świetnych zdjęć. Dziękuję 🙂

I jeszcze dla odmiany wschód, niczym burza słoneczna.:))Wschód słońcaWschód słońca

Level 9

Thank you dear @ErmesT for your tips.

I will follow them.

I made the albums in Google photos ,and I will make the link for them.

Best wishes,