Seoul's AirSeoul's Air

[redacted]

Share Korean to the World~
대한민국 서울특별시 중구 을지로1가 세종대로 서울광장
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Feeling Seoul's air

@Mr_Hwang-Korean 안녕하십니까?

Thank you very much for the picture. It would be greatly appreciated from other Local Guides if you could share more information about it, for example where did you take it or what equipment did you use.

I would like to encourage you to use this platform more creatively to share your travel experiences with us. I think that you would find the following resources helpful How do I write a post on Connect? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thank you for letting me know about it.

I will do it.

Not familiar in here yet.^^

Thanks~

Share Korean to the World~
Former Google Contributor

@Mr_Hwang-Korean,

I hope you get used to the platform fast and in case you need any assistance, do not hesitate to reach to us moderators by adding @ followed by our name.

Hope to see many more posts from you. 더 많은 재미있는 포스트를 기대하겠습니다! ^^

By the way, I noticed that you have posted your personal website, and this might be seen as self-promotion so I redacted it because this is considered a violation of the Local Guides program rules.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!