l hope resolve this immediately 🌷🌹D5B740E2-1FED-4E03-AB76-75CCC664FB0B.jpeg

Majidmadsdi
Tehran, Tehran Province, Iran
11 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Feed back

Hello @MajidMadadi,

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

We have tested this but there is no problem. Maybe this is a local and temporary issue,so we would like to recommend you to try the following:

Wishing you happy New Year in advance! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hello @Ivi_Ge I tested all these! Internet speed up, latest version of browser installation and the latest version of the phone has also been updated. I'm likely to have a "constraint" done for me !! Did you see that video on you tube!

B38BB153-3F52-4B48-AFBF-78DA5519672B.jpeg

https://youtu.be/8GQ2aZRDkHA

Please see this movie, all options are limited. Merry Christmas 🎁 and happy new year 🎊🎆🎈 

Majidmadsdi
Former Google Contributor

Hello @MajidMadadi,

Thank you very much for the added information.

We can confirm there are no constrains on your account. On our end everything looks fine.

Please let us know if you are able to add reviews, photos and other type of contribution using your computer browser?

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

Hi, thanks for checking it. But this problem continues. Did you see this movie? https://youtu.be/8GQ2aZRDkHA

Is this a restriction to my iPhone, my country, or myself😩! I do not have access to the desktop and all my contributions is with mobile.

Your Sincerely Madadi

Majidmadsdi
Level 10

Hello @Ivi_Ge  @GeorgesHR 

We did a survey in Iran Local Guides community and due to the result most iOS users have this problem, too. So deeper investigation is appreciated.

I'm not sure but maybe this is something related to our main problem about reviewing by app.

Hope the status of this request change to "in progress" as soon as possible.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 10

Dear @Amiran Thank you for your support. I hope that this situation will end soon.😥

@GeorgesHR 

@Ivi_Ge 

Majidmadsdi
Former Google Contributor

Hello @MajidMadadi ,

We would like to ask you for additional details before we start investigating this case.

Please let us know the below:

• What platform(s) are affected?
  • Version of app, if it is a problem on mobile?
  • The action(s) that you took so we can successful reproduce the issue.
  • Screenshots if possible.
Please also provide us with link to the mentioned affected POI`s.
Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 4

i am not able to review places on IOS app

Hello everyone,

recently i am encountering an error in regards to my reviews on google maps for IOS. i get the error that a place cant be reviewed and it doesn't make any difference when i select another place to review.

also that i can review places on the website.

i am not located in iran as well.

many thanks 

Level 10

Re: i am not able to review places on IOS app

This is same issue as here. It would be good if @YK1001 merge this. We're waiting for response from Googlers about the issue.

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides