cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Favorite places to photograph

How a place change, evolves, is interesting, @FaridTDF 

DSC02046.jpg

Caption: a palette of geraniums for painting the beauty of the Alps is welcoming you at the entrance of the villageCaption: a palette of geraniums for painting the beauty of the Alps is welcoming you at the entrance of the village

Connect Moderator

Hola @Sagir , me pone contento que te gusten las fotos, pero estoy seguro que en tu hermosa Nigeria tienes lugares iguales o mejores que estos, te animo a que compartas alguno de ellos por aquí.

un gran saludo y que estés bien

Farid.

Connect Moderator

@ErmesT  Siempre es un gran placer ver esa hermosa paleta de colores con la que pintaron esas majestuosas montañas, algún día me gustaría poder visitar ese sitio, me transporta a la serie japonesa Heidi, de abuelito dime tu,

Es muy curioso cómo funciona el cerebro y asocia las imágenes con los recuerdos de la infancia. Gracias por compartir.

Farid

Level 10

Wow! Really nice photography pictures @FaridTDF thanks for sharing with us.

Connect Moderator

Yes @FaridTDF  truly Nigeria has beautiful landscape and different scenery, but each country is unique in its ways... 

One day I hope to visit Argentina.

Check this waterfallsGurara waterfallsGurara waterfalls

Kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Connect Moderator

Estoy seguro @Sagir , que si lo desea lo suficiente su sueño se cumplirá, hermosa Fito de la cascada gracias por compartir.

Farid

Level 9

FB_IMG_1548881529059.jpg

one of the Most beautiful mall in al ain #uae 

Level 10

Hi @FaridTDF  ! I agree with the choice of dear @ErmesT : walking along the river is a panacea for the body and the mind! 

the serenity of a walk along the river (photo by Local Guides @davidhyno)the serenity of a walk along the river (photo by Local Guides @davidhyno)the serenity of a walk along the river (photo by Local Guides @davidhyno)the serenity of a walk along the river (photo by Local Guides @davidhyno)

This is only five minutes from my home, so lucky!

Bye,

David

Connect Moderator

Hermosa Fotos @davidhyno , me imagino a mi andando a la vera  del canal en una bicicleta o caminando con un perro y escuchando los pájaros en los árboles, son muy evocativas sus fotos, gracias por compartir.

Caption: El campo en verano - Río Grande (Local Guides @FaridMonti)Caption: El campo en verano - Río Grande (Local Guides @FaridMonti)

Caption: Guanacos mirando - Tolhuin (Local Guides @FaridMonti)Caption: Guanacos mirando - Tolhuin (Local Guides @FaridMonti)

Caption: Fardo de alfalfa - Río Grande (Local Guides @FaridMonti)Caption: Fardo de alfalfa - Río Grande (Local Guides @FaridMonti)

Farid 

Level 10

Your picture is very natural @FaridTDF 

I felt the actual air in the pictures of the mud footprints👣. I will introduce your post at the post of my photo discussion📷

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper