Fried Duck with  Morning FlowerFried Duck with Morning Flower

Cambodian Food for Lunch time

Sophy
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
3 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Favorite and Lovely Khmer Food

Hello @ChiepSophy,

The food looks delicious, thank you for sharing your pictures with us. Did you cook it yourself? Is it a traditional dish? It will be great if you can give a little bit more explanation about these dishes. I'm sure it will be interesting for the other Local Guides. 

To improve your future posts I suggest you to read the following articles: What makes a good post?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Hello @InaS

Thank you very much for your interested Khmer foods, I did it myself, and it is khmer traditional dish, i will explanation as below detail about ingredient:

*Green Curry Beef 

1- Beef Tenderloin 200g

2- Vegetable is 1pcs Caroot, 1pcs Potato, 1pcs Onion, Green Bean,  Khmer herb, Red & Green chili, Roasted Lemongrass, Grapefruit, Oranges, Lime, Garlic, Garlic, Garlic, Grinded or Grinded​ homemade. 

3- Fresh Coconut milk 1kg for make soup, 

* Fried Duck with vegetable morning glory

1- Duck legs and duck breast 

2- vegetable morning glory and Roasted Lemongrass, Grapefruit, Oranges, Lime, Garlic, Garlic, Garlic, Grinded or Grinded

Sophy
Google Vendor

Hi @ChiepSophy,

Wow, that sounds so tasty. I will try to make it on my own. Thank you for sharing with us the recipes.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!