cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Farewell Local Guides :)

@Corrie Best wishes 

@CorrieD wrote:

After more than 5 years of working with our amazing community (first in Washington, D.C., then San Francisco, and now in New York) I will be leaving the Local Guides team to support some cool new projects here at Google. I am sad to leave our wonderful community and will miss working on Google Maps. The impact you all have on the world around you continues to inspire me and I plan to keep participating in the Local Guides program as an individual - just like you 🙂 

I'll share any fun info about my next projects here with you all and hope you keep sharing your stories too. You'll still see me around Connect, just without that moderator title 🙂 If you're looking for a current moderator, check out this post for a list of them. 

Happy exploring, and remember to be kind to each other,

Corrie

Corrie Davidson, GoogleCorrie Davidson, Google

Level 8

All the best @CorrieD .your great efforts promoted to a new cool projects.congrats.

Level 10

Thank you for Supporting us.
We miss an active and one of best moderator.

Sincerely.

From Iranian users.

Level 8

We will miss you as a moderator @CorrieD, best of luck for your future endeavors at google!

Hopefully #LGSummit2017 participants will still get to see you there.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Corrie

"The impact you all have on the world around you continues to inspire me..."

I can say same thing for you, above all you are great person... You are great team leader and team player.

So that new project at Google...(this is a small challenge for me)... I can see that it is not related to Maps or...but I can't say what it can be 🙂

I like analysis but I do not have enough information 🙂

"Corrie helped create the Local Guides program starting with Google Places in Washington, D.C. in 2011"

What ever you are starting or creating (and it is new project) it will become great and large.

I know that I will work at Google and I hope that one day I will work with you on some other new project 😉
Good luck, all the best... 🙂

Level 10

@Corrie Sometimes its really hard to say goodbye. You have been an inspiration to we all local guides. This time we don't have a choice but to wish you a success on your future endeavors. Ride on @Corrie and keep on impacting your impartial knowledge wherever you go. 

Level 7

@Corrie

I joined the local guides program after you left as a Googler but hearing so much good things about you and your posts I feel like I should have joined before you left. Though you are still here as a LG, we welcome your presence. Hoping to hear from you. Best wishes. 

Regards 

Amit 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Jnjoe, @Corrie is still Googler, she is just not in Local Guides team anymore... As much I know she is senior manager or something like that... She works on some other things and project... But she is still somewhere around as a member of Local Guides ☺

Level 8

@Corrie Many congratulations for your Bright future.  Have a good day. 

Level 8

@Corrie 

Felicidades, aún después de tanto tiempo de esta publicación. Rememorando en nuestra página, sobre los local cuides antes del programa, llegamos hasta aquí. Son opciones que tomamos y Google nos da esa oportunidad. Gracias, pues eres otro icono más de buena referencia, para todos los local cuides. Gracias por tu trabajo. Lo valoramos, más de lo que tu, te puedas imaginar, Buenaventura! 👏

LuaPL