Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Farewell Local Guides :)

My best wishes Corrie. I hope that your new job(s) at Google may bring you at least as much fun and joy that you found here in your LG Team position. Take care and thank you for all you did.

Jeroen

Level 10

@Corrie @It's totally unexpected to me that a knowledgeable, kind, cooperative moderator like you  will not give us instructions or suggestions.

By the way best of luck for your new position and new responsibility . Hope you will be  succeeded in that new project of Google. 

Level 8

@Corrieyou will be missed! Have fun with your new adventure.

Level 8

We are going to miss you. You did excellent helping at lot of us here. I wish you the best for your upcoming projects, keep it up!

Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides
Level 9

@Corrie Congratulations on your new projects at Google.

Farewells are not good byes. We will surely miss you as a connect moderator. Thank you so much for your support. 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 8

Hi CorrieD,

Good luck with the new position and your new projects.

Francoisd

Level 7

You will be missed @Corrie. Wish you all the best for your future endeavours. Good news is, you will still be able to help all of us 😊

Level 8

@Corrie

Thanks for what you did here and good luck!

Level 8

Good luck

Asheesh Pandey
Level 9

@Corrie ! Really sad to hear that you're going from here. all the best for your new project 🙂