Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Farewell Local Guides :)

Me pone un poco triste @Corrie, pero feliz porque supongo que emprende nuevos desafíos y crecimiento en su carrera, supongo que tristeza, es porque uno se acostumbra a leer, a uno de esos que llevan la locomotora adelanten, el mejor de los deseos en su nueva posición. 

Level 10

I wish you well @Corrie in your next endeavour. Cheers

Level 7

All the best in your new promotion @Corrie 

Level 8

Congrats on the new project! You have been an amazing part of local guides. Looking forward to see you post as a individual local guide like one of us! Best of luck on your new venture on Google, you'll do amazing, just as you did on here. xoxo

Level 10

@Corrie Congratulations on your new projects! You were one of the best moderators we had. wish you all the best in future endeavours.

You are the 5th registered user in Local Guides Connect and the first moderator to register on Local Guides Connect. Your user-id is 5.

Connect Moderator

Oh so sad to hear this @Corrie. I don't event meet you yet. But, congratulations for your new project! 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 10

@Corrie, you will be missed here a lot so I hope you will find a little time out of your busy schedule to stay connected with us. The progress should not be stopped within the boundaries of love so my best wishes are always with you. Wish to hear from you more about next projects in upcoming days.

Best wishes! 

🙂

@CorrieD wrote:

After more than 5 years of working with our amazing community (first in Washington, D.C., then San Francisco, and now in New York) I will be leaving the Local Guides team to support some cool new projects here at Google. I am sad to leave our wonderful community and will miss working on Google Maps. The impact you all have on the world around you continues to inspire me and I plan to keep participating in the Local Guides program as an individual - just like you 🙂 

I'll share any fun info about my next projects here with you all and hope you keep sharing your stories too. You'll still see me around Connect, just without that moderator title 🙂 If you're looking for a current moderator, check out this post for a list of them. 

Happy exploring, and remember to be kind to each other,

Corrie

Corrie Davidson, GoogleCorrie Davidson, Google

Level 10

@Corrie

wonderful ! and Congratulations for New York.

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 8

@Corrie we will miss you.

May your new project very successful for you.

Thanks for joining in Local Guides Program.

Level 9

@Corrie 

Firstly thank you for being a cool moderator in this community and guiding  us all the time All the best for your new projects , We will definitely miss you as a Moderator . 

Will be looking forward to know  more information on your new projects .

Hope we will meet some day .

With best wishes

Aloknath