IMG_20181120_060918_1.jpg

Ibrahim Fathalla
Fanadir Resort, الجمهورية، El-Khouly, El Quseir، Egypt
4 comments
Level 8

Re: Fanadir El Qusier Red Sea

@Hima6

Nice. I wish I want to go there. 

Egypt is famous for Pyramid. I know the  country from book in my childhood time. 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Hima6,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your photos! Is Fanadir El Qusier a popular resort? When is good time to visit? I'm sure that @TuhinSir and many other Local Guides would like to hear more about this place. Keep in mind that when sharing more information about the images you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts. In What makes a good post? topic you'll find some great tips.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

By the way, I relabeled your post to Travel, as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 4

Hello From The Oldest beautiful reefs belong all beach in El Quseir City, Our Hotel is a small 28 Bengals and 6 villas. Direct to the beach with the best area for Diving and snorkelling. Very Kinds local people always smiling.

wish we see you here soon.  

Ibrahim Fathalla
Former Google Contributor

@Hima6, as a reminder, Connect is a place to discuss with other Local Guides. Everyone is welcome here but Connect is not a platform for commercial advertising or self-promotion of any kind. Please revise our Local Guides Program Rules before posting.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!