jayasimha78's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Fall Colors in Cupertino, CA

DSC_6445.jpg

Fall Colors in Northern CA is not as spectacular as North Eastern part of USA (Maine, New Hampshire etc). However we do see some fall colors in my neighborhood. I thought of sharing some of these fall pictures here.

DSC_6434.jpgDSC_6443.jpgDSC_6448.jpgDSC_6473.jpgDSC_6494.jpgDSC_6500.jpg

Cupertino Library, Torre Avenue, Cupertino, CA, USA
12 comments
Level 10

Re: Fall Colors in Cupertino, CA

Wonderful photos! 

Here you can see some photos of Belarussian autumn

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fsDCv1xQeWVYpv2p7

Connect Moderator

I love autumn @jayasimha78 . Always falling in love with this season .kudos

Former Google Contributor

Hello @jayasimha78,

Thank you for sharing these amazing shots with us, the colors of Autumn are unique! I always enjoy looking at your posts because of the incredible quality of the photos that you take! Once again, congratulations for these pictures, perfectly portraying the red and gold shades of this season. 

How did you manage to take photos without people in the frame? Did you make the shots early in the morning? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Level 10

@BorrisS Appreciate your kind words and encouragement. You are absolutely right, this was taken in early morning, little bit of fog also gives a good effect for the picture. Even though I was able to avoid people in the shots, it is hard to avoid cars in USA 🙂

Connect Moderator

Very nice shots @jayasimha78, the colors are so beautiful and yes without people it looks surreal making the photo even more beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Level 10

@LuigiZ Thanks! Hope you had a safe travel back home. I am really enjoying all your incredible selfie shots. Cheers!

Level 5

Amazing Pictures , very inspiring 🤩

Autumn in its glorious colors 

Level 10

@jayasimha78 wonderful pictures!   loved the colors!