Pankajsah's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Fake place found

I found a place which one is tagged location here too.It has two photos.I went the place by tracing.I reached the place.I thought it to rest house/guest house or dharamsala.But I wondered here and there by looking posted photos.I even asked nearby people by giving them to watch photo.It looked like someone's private house.I knocked at gate but no reply by anybody.It may be too early to reach at 9:00 am.Suggest me what should I do for that.

id="224847i4CE38329FBA4CFBA"
size="small" resized="true" sourcetype="new">

NB Cottage, Buddha Bihar Marg, Biratnagar, Nepal
1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Fake place found

@Pankajsah wrote:

I found a place which one is tagged location here too.It has two photos.I went the place by tracing.I reached the place.I thought it to rest house/guest house or dharamsala.But I wondered here and there by looking posted photos.I even asked nearby people by giving them to watch photo.It looked like someone's private house.I knocked at gate but no reply by anybody.It may be too early to reach at 9:00 am.Suggest me what should I do for that.

Hi @Pankajsah thanks for your investigations! Please, stay safe, don't push too much the verifications!

Anyway, if you are reasonable sure that this is a private entry, you could mark as closed with the additional reason of being a private entry.

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Re: Fake place found

@Pankajsah wrote:

Hi @Pankajsah thanks for your investigations! Please, stay safe, don't push too much the verifications!

Anyway, if you are reasonable sure that this is a private entry, you could mark as closed with the additional reason of being a private entry.