Mahri's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Spam Websites Appearing in Listings

I have begun seeing many of these fraudulent .info websites in my Check the facts lists.

I am in southeastern US, if that matters.

Level 10

Re: PageFree.net Mercadodaweb.com SPAM BOT

I agree. This shouldn't take too long to combat and relinquish, surely there's a Google user spam bot/account that's attempting to make all these edits. Thanks for reporting.

Dear moderators, would we be able to merge this report with the existing thread? Thank you.

Level 6

Weird behavior of the Check Facts App &Contributions Frozen for some reason

Weird behavior of the Check Facts App &
  Contributions Frozen for some reason

It's been a while since l have last interacted on Connect.

So Good Evening Everybody!

I checked quite a few facts recently including today,but my contribution chart seems to be frozen for some reason.

Not sure of the reason though,added 2 relevant pics too recently.

One more observation which l had made on check the facts app.( I press the relevant icon to be sent after checking the fact ,however the same fact flashes back again and again on my mobile screen repeatedly,asking me to redo the same fact)

MOST IMPORTANT: ITS QUITE WIERD THAT ON WHICH EVER FACT YOU CLICK,IT ASKS THE SAME QUESTION (Is it easy for a car to drive down this road)

I hope l was able to make my point understandable.

Thanking everybody  in anticipation of a positive and helpful reply.😊

Warm Regards!

Sameena Kausar

Indian Air Force.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @sputnikjim@Briggs@Haruki@YK1001@ShafiulB

Thank you for sharing this. I am going to merge this conversation into a matching thread and I have escalated the issue for investigation.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Level 6

@Mahrithat is a big effort from you, if all think like you we will not get fake business in google map, go ahead 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Level 8

Hi @Briggs @Anonymous

Thread merged.

Level 5

found another
gasthofstoermthal.info

plusvanvelzen.info/
glueckaufgrill.info/

riftandco.info/
tulipanoscsarda.info/
Surely a script could be put in place to block these domains from ever being entered?

Level 8

Bot edited URLs

Bot Editing of URLs is becoming quite common.

Search engines seem to be submitting their own database entries into many businesses in Australia, many of these seem to be based in india.

they come in the format of mysearchenginesname.realbusinessname/tinyurl and it is getting very annoying editing these places. 

they have clearly been submitted by some sort of searchbot. who do we report these to?

Level 8

Re: Bot edited URLs

Hi @RobFranceInOz,

I merged your thread there to allow better tracking for the issue.