BlancheMc's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: Fake Reviews

Bruce,

Can you private message me as well too about reporting a local guide in my area as well?

Mass reviews, all with the same text, trying to level up.

Thanks

Level 10

@Jason78 wrote:

Why don't you confront him/her. Start a subject and bring him in. If it is as u say, the person has no excuse and will stop when you confront him/her. I thought Google had an algorithm that would see double post. I kind of understand to keep it private, but if he/she is doing so much stealing from you, and probably others. We as a community should be able to deal with this. Sorry for your situation. I'm going to have to read some of your reviews, they must be good.

Thanks for the compliment Jason. While I really do like some of my reviews, others are just utilitarian. But, some have a real flair.  For instance, part of the year I live on a sub-tropical island.  I am able to give reviews to tourists from a locals perspective (where to park, watch out for pick pockets, etc.). I've also been in places that are not on the guide books so I can give a review (in English usually) for the English-speaking tourists. I was reading where the moderator wanted to keep the details private so I respected those wishes.  I am currently working on this with an administrator. Take care.

Level 8

Thanks for the follow up @BruceDM. i took your advice and sorted this in May 2018

Level 3

不好意思,如果是能幫助別人快樂或請別人代為轉述也是錯的嗎?