BlancheMc's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Fake Images loaded by a level 7 Local Guide

This Local Guide is loading the same images against multiple businesses world wide. Stone and water world are very upset because they don't stock these products and there is no option under the "Report a problem" button to report fake images. This is just one example. There are more.Screen Shot 2018-02-09 at 8.47.13 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-09 at 8.46.57 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-09 at 8.46.39 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-09 at 8.46.24 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-09 at 8.46.03 AM.png

Stone and Water World Marua Road, Mount Wellington, Auckland, New Zealand
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Fake Images loaded by a level 7 Local Guide

Hi @BlancheMc,

Thank you for reaching out. I've edited your message because we value everyone's privacy and sharing private information is not encouraged. I will send you a private message with instructions how you can report this Local Guide.

@ErmesT thanks for flagging this!

See you around!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hi @BlancheMc When you see a Local Guide who is violating principles and guidelines we are advised not to share sensitive contents publicly. I will advise you to edit your post and remove the screenshots as well. Please have a look at this article that talks about how to report inappropriate content:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Help-Desk/How-Do-I-Report-Content-on-Google-Maps/m-p/202916#M9...

Connect Moderator

Hi @BlancheMc

Thanks for reaching us.

As @HelloSamsonR

Said, please edit your posts to remove personal information  @MariaBi

Please read this post to know how to report a Local Guide: /How-Do-I-Report-Content-on-Google-Maps/

Level 8

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @BlancheMc,

Thank you for reaching out. I've edited your message because we value everyone's privacy and sharing private information is not encouraged. I will send you a private message with instructions how you can report this Local Guide.

@ErmesT thanks for flagging this!

See you around!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!