bsmfo8's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

- Faia Mountains -

- Faia Mountains -

photo_2020-01-16_05-01-42.jpg

Southwest of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and is famous for the Fifa Mountains, a group of mountains wrapped around each other located in the east of the Jazan region, bordered to the north and east by the Asir region, and to the south by the Yemeni border. From a distance, these mountains appear in the form of a single hierarchical mountain, which allowed it to be known as the dual name. Therefore, it is called the Fifa Mountains or Fifa Mountains, which is a difficult terrain block characterized by a strong slope in all directions, rugged paths and paths, many turns, and described by the British traveler (Philippi It is suitable for climbing enthusiasts, and it consists of rocks dating back to ancient times and the base is composed of cyanite and granite rocks that are cut through the quartz veins in many parts, and viva rocks of medium to severe hardness and can be fragmented.

As for the height of the mountains of Fifa, it is estimated at about 12,000 feet, or (3657) meters, and the summit (Al-Absiya) is considered the highest peak in the mountain. As for the area, it has some difference, as its estimate varies from one researcher to another, and the area is estimated at 20 km in length of 30 km. 600 square kilometers.

photo_2020-01-16_05-01-28.jpgphoto_2020-01-16_05-01-22.jpgphoto_2020-01-16_05-01-17.jpg

bsmfo8
Faifa السعودية
9 comments
Level 9

Re: - Faia Mountains -

Wonderful post with beautiful photos @bsmfo8 

I have visited few places in Saudi Arabia Jeddah, Mecca, and Medina couple of years ago.

Level 6

@AbdullahAM 

Hi Abdullah, I hope you will visit Saudi Arabia soon and tell me if you will come

bsmfo8
Level 9

insha'Allah @bsmfo8 

I have two travel schedule for this year, and may be end of the next year in KSA if almighty Allah want.

Google Moderator

Hello @bsmfo8 ,

Thank you for sharing your photos and the detailed information about Fifa Mountains. It looks like an amazing place to spend the weekend and there are many activities that one can do, too. Have you climbed the highest peak?

By the way, I relabeled your post to Travel where other Local Guides in your area can get an idea for a new place to explore.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

@MoniDi    

Yes, I went up to the top of these mountains

photo_2020-01-17_03-05-10.jpgphoto_2020-01-12_00-22-35.jpg

Thank you for interacting

bsmfo8
Level 9

Beautiful Vista @bsmfo8 

Thanks for sharing it here with us on connect.  I like the video clip.

Level 3

Wonder full place..great description.

Level 6

Faifi Mountains southwest of Saudi Arabia

 Southwest of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, famous for the Fifa Mountains, a group of mountains wrapped around each other east of the Jizan region, bordered on the north and east by the Asir region, and on the south by the Yemeni border. From a distance, these mountains appear in the form of a single hierarchical mountain, which allowed them to be called the well-known binary name, so it is called the Fifa Mountains or the Fifa Mountain, which is a difficult terrain mass characterized by its steep slope in all directions, rugged paths and paths, many turns, described by the British traveler (Philippi It is a suitable field for climbing enthusiasts, and it consists of rocks dating back to ancient times, and the base is a composite of cyanite and granite rocks that are cut by quartz veins in many parts, and favia rocks of medium to severe hardness and can be broken

15972156384275685323096031202589.jpg

bsmfo8
Former Google Contributor

Re: Faifi Mountains southwest of Saudi Arabia

Hello @bsmfo8,

Thank you for sharing this incredible location and beautiful photo with us.

However, I am going to merge this post with your previous one, as the content seems to be similar.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!