FahmiAdimara's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Fahmi Birthday Foodcrawl

Foodcrawl BirthdayFoodcrawl Birthday

Hello everyone, probably most people around the world have made Local Guides program as one part of his life. Well I am one of them, from two years ago I have been following this program day by day. I can get great benefits when contributing to the Local Guides program, as it can help people through Google Maps, and also add more friends in the regional community.

Today is my birthday, and you know?

I celebrate my birthday with FOODCRAWL ala Local Guides Meetup which like we usually do in the community. However, this time I just invited some of my close friends, friends who helped me to start and start Local Guides community in Sidoarjo and Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia. 

In this birthday I feel special, because yesterday I also can feel up the mountain with the Local Guides > [RECAP] 17 Geowalk - Indonesian Independence Day

Sidoarjo, Sidoarjo Regency, East Java, Indonesia
8 comments
Level 9

Re: Fahmi Birthday Foodcrawl

Happy birthday to you @FahmiAdimara

🎁🎉🎁📣📣📣🎁🎉🎁📣📣📣🎁🎉🎁📣📣

Connect Moderator

Hi @FahmiAdimara, Happy birthday, i'm happy to see you IN again.

You choose a wonderful way to celebrate. Congratulations!!!

Happy to see also tha finally you were able to manage the photos problem 🙂

See you soon here in Connect, and in SF in October 10

Ermes

Level 8

Happy birthday @FahmiAdimara ,

What a nice way to celebrate to your birthday. I wish you will have a wanderful life. God give you what you want for your birthhday. 

See you soon 🙋

Level 7

Happy birthday to ya @FahmiAdimara

Level 9

Thank you so much @OSAMA i can't wait too se you soon!

Level 9

Woaaaa Thank you so much @ErmesT

Its because of you, thank you for give me tutorial yesterday. it very helpful to me. And yesterday when i join in Local Guides Surabaya Meetup I also share your solution for me. See you on San Fransisco broo!!

Level 9

Level 9

Yeah, thank you so much @inadinakivircik you can celebrate your bday with another Local Guides in your Region, it very fun!!