FahmiAdimara's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Fahmi Adimara Photo Tips #3 : Composition Techniques That Will Improve Your Photos Part 2

Fahmi Adimara Photo Tips #3 : Composition Techniques That Will Improve Your Photos Part 2Fahmi Adimara Photo Tips #3 : Composition Techniques That Will Improve Your Photos Part 2

Previously, I had shared some tips to improve the ability to create photography content
You can see my post before : 
1. First Post Fahmi Adimara Weekly Photo Tips

3. Fahmi Adimara Photo Tips #3 : Composition Techniques That Will Improve Your Photos Part 1

So, i will continue my sharing. 

3. COMPOSITION OF REPETITION & PATTERN (repetition pattern)

Instinctively, humans are very very interested in harmonious patterns or patterns. That is why photos with repetitive patterned compositions can be very good works. A pattern (pattern) and repetition (repetition) can be obtained with the right angle of the photo and the selection of the distance between objects and lenses in such a way.

RepetitionRepetition

4. PERSPECTIVE COMPOSITION

Perspective is a snap technique by utilizing the far close effect of the lens giving rise to a very beautiful dimension. The Principle of Composition Perspective can be by utilizing the effects of dimensional proportions produced to strengthen and direct the eye to the point of interest or display its own perspective as a form of beauty of composition. You can apply this technique by adjusting the angle and distance precisely so that you can produce dimensional photos.

Perspective CompositionPerspective Composition

5. COMPOSITION OF FRAME IN FRAME

Using the frame in frame technique means we are making a composition of photos by guiding the eye to pay attention to what is inside a frame and override something outside the frame. The meaning of the frame here is a photo frame in physical form, you have to look for objects that can be used as frames both virtual lines and real lines. You can use elements such as building pillars, trees, corridors, doors, windows and anything that is usually geometrically closed so that you can frame a point of interest in a photo.

Frame In FrameFrame In Frame

And it doesn't always follow just perpendicular lines, but can follow natural patterns that exist in nature, like this for example:

Frame In Frame in NatureFrame In Frame in Nature

The 3 compositions above are compulsory and easiest for us to apply when we make photo and video content.

For the next composition points, I will share them next post. Stay Tuned 🙂

Sidoarjo, Sidoarjo Regency, East Java, Indonesia
18 comments
Level 10

Re: Fahmi Adimara Photo Tips #3 : Composition Techniques That Will Improve Your Photos Part 2

Cool photo tips. 

Thank you for share these tips. 

Level 9

Bls: Fahmi Adimara Photo Tips #3 : Composition Techniques That Will Improve Your Photos Part 2

Thanks sharing ilmunya Om @FahmiAdimara

Sangat bermanfaat bagi pemula seperti saya

Google Moderator

Re: Fahmi Adimara Photo Tips #3 : Composition Techniques That Will Improve Your Photos Part 2

Hello @FahmiAdimara,

These are some amazing tips which I will definitely use next time I am using my new camera. I am new to taking good quality photos so every advice is helpful.

I am eager to read your next post. In the meantime, I will make sure to check out your previous ones.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Hi @Ddimitra thank you hope i can contribute more with my experience 🙂

Level 9

Bls: Fahmi Adimara Photo Tips #3 : Composition Techniques That Will Improve Your Photos Part 2

Level 9

Haha my pleasure @MoniDi hope you enjoy with my limited vocabulary in English. 

Former Google Contributor

Thanks for sharing these useful and simply explained hints, @FahmiAdimara. Frame in frame is a favorite technique of mine as well. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

My pleasure @IrrPavlova thank you so much. Hope this my experience can be better.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @FahmiAdimara,

Your tips will be very useful for the other Local Guides that are also passionate about photography. Thanks for sharing them with us!

My favourite is the perspective composition because is the most logical for me. You explained it very well and very clear. I appreciate it a lot! I am curious about your next great post!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!