just waiting,

best wishes Helmut

Level 8

Re: New point systme Algorithm

Hi,

It is Working in Austria, Top.

Level 10

Some LGs didn't retain their points; I think. May be they lost the points permanently.

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ wrote:

@BishowvijayaP no i think all problems solved now.

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Is there still a problem running on @OnyedikaBenjaminJ ?

Level 8

Hi,

I don't think so,

I had the same problem,

And it needs about two weeks to fix it,

Best wishes from Austria Helmut

Level 8

I had over 500 pics removed from Yelp because my caption mentioned my Youtube.com/acumagnet channel. So, I am thankful that Google Maps doesn't mind my captions. 

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ wrote:

@BishowvijayaP no i think all problems solved now.

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Is there still a problem running on @OnyedikaBenjaminJ ?

Level 8

Re: Missing Photos and Drop in Points

I have 105 points missing because the number of photos should be 867, not 846.

Level 8

Re: [FIXED] Missing Photos and Drop in Points

hello y u r silent answer my question wer is my points everyday point going down 2,299 that is not calculated point are not coorect please correct it my points other am stopping this local guide
Level 10

Yesterday i added 2 new places . Usually addition is added immediately points 2x15=30 but not added so far . Waiting 24 hours and hope the best.but much upset if deserving due  points are not given in time resulting in interest or incentive.

jojo
Level 7

Hi there, I am not sure if I am posting correctly, please let me know. I have lost short of 300 ratings. My report says I have 253 reviews. Be guaranteed other than 2 that I found if I reviewed a place I rated them as well. When the change happened, I lost between 250-300 points. I would appreciate any help or input that will get this resolved. Thank you very much! Donnieboe.

@GusMoreira wrote:

UPDATE (06/30/17): Discrepancies in awarded points have been rectified. You should be seeing your points updated as per the approved contributions you have made on Google Maps

UPDATE (06/28/17): Photos have been restored to all users account however you may still see some discrepancies in awarded points in your Contributions tab. We continue to work on this issue and appreciate your patience

UPDATE (06/28/17): The team has resolved the issue of missing points and Local Guides should see that their points for valid contributions restored.
However some of you may notice that missing photos are still not yet reinstated. We are working on this and are doing everything we can to get them back as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. 

--

Hello everyone,

We've been getting some reports from Local Guides experiencing missing photos and drop in points related to photos in the last few days.

Our team is currently investigating the issue.

If you are impacted by this issue please share with us

• Your Google Maps profile URL
  • How many photos you are missing 
  • When you noticed the drop in points/missing photos 

We will keep this post updated.

Level 7

I also feel the issue start again. When I use my PC or my handphone to log in Google Maps. It point almost the same and at Level 5. However, if I log in to localguidesconnect.com. the point is different ......much lower , and I am still at Level 4 . No email received informing me I have been upgraded to Level 5. My badge at localguidesconnect.com still Level 4 badge despite both PC and handphone on Google Maps ( Contributions) show I am Level 5 more than 24 hours already.