GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Photo disappeared !!!

I have 1 photo dissappeared, but I still have 20 photos missing. I added 10 more photos, now it should be up to 850.

Level 10

Re: [FIXED] Missing Photos and Drop in Points

Level 10

Re: Lost Points

@SrikrushnaP wrote:

My point and level will decrease automatically.

If i add any comment or location the point not increase also.

Anyone Please give me solution.

@SrikrushnaP   Don't worry brother. It would be resolved.

Level 10

Re: Missing Photos and Drop in Points

Still have 458 photos missing. The level and the points is correct but there are lots of pictures missing. can you please check what's happening? thanks
Logged inLogged inNot logged inNot logged in

JGordicho
Level 8

My points are correct and now I have 22 photos missing.

Level 8

AM GOING TO STOP ADDING PHOTOS GOOGLE NOT CALCULATING MY POINTS AND PHOTOS https://www.google.co.in/maps/contrib/107734938813437715979/edits/@11.4821182,75.327156,8z/data=!3m1...
Level 10

Hi @LIJOMATTATHIL, don't stop contributing. Hope for the best... 

Level 10

Re: [FIXED] Missing Photos and Drop in Points

@GusMoreira

The issue has been started again. At least 8 of my newly added images have been removed from the map all of a sudden.

Are we going to face that old issue again on a major level?

Level 9

@ipm001 now that problemnis solved, can we now sit and have a drink, besides not all drinks are alcoholic, because i dont do alcohol 😉😉😉😉😉

@ipm001 wrote:

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ @GusMoreira @MariaBi

If we all sat down and had drinks while waiting we'd been so drunk already couldn't

even read comments.

NO, PROBLEM HAS NOT BEEN SOLVED YET!!!!!

Points are declining again, view count is not moving. We run some tests over the last 6-8

hours. Here are the results. New pics: they show up, points are not moving, in a few hours

declining again. New pictures do show up though and individual view counts increasing.

(Total view count is not moving.)  Also, pics posted in one country would or would not be

visible/accessible in another. Totally random. So far I lost 4% of my points, 2% of my pics

and counting.

THE POINT HERE IS: we all respect, like and trust Google enough to wait and maintain faith.

We would deserve the same respect and trust from Google to see some explanations and

immediate information on change of policies that would justify losses. Silence sometimes

interpreted as ignorance. That's not good. Also, based on experience, even in case of policy

changes it's not a good idea to take away that was previously awarded especially if/when

the other party did nothing wrong, was not even asked, and was not given an opportunity

to present an opinion before finalizing changes.

Level 9

Re: New point systme Algorithm

@BishowvijayaP no i think all problems solved now.

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Is there still a problem running on @OnyedikaBenjaminJ ?