GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Help please!

My friend when we accept terms and conditions these clauses would be definitely there. It is impossible for Google to tell about reasons. They can only say number of points for different contributions. There is no dashboard on how you arrived the points and why deducted. Sad but true. Nothing can be done on this.

@Nando76 wrote:

But they must warn before this action and also have to prove that those contributions are not correct. I demand from Google an explanation of why I have been dropped to Level 7 and I have removed more than 3500 points.

Level 10

Re: Massive loose of points

google moderators are working on this issue @MiroslavV. Please check this post for more info. This is a global issue so keep patience. Most LGs are experiencing decreasing in points from photo contribution and some are facing the drop from reviews.

Level 9
Level 9

Re: Lost Local Guide Points

@RohitSadana wrote:

I am reviewing places which I have personal experiences or shared by my friend

The entire point of LG reviews are that they are based on your personal experience , not information a friend has shared with you

Don’t post reviews based on someone else’s experience

Unless you are a student at a school how can you review it - yet you have reviewed numerous schools?

Level 8

Re: Missing Photos and Drop in Points

You a such a good person mate, thanx for the positiveness and bonding with me mate @BishowvijayaP

@HelloSamsonR you too agree with me mate about @BishowvijayaP

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

I had a serious talk with @mhjn bro previously about his missing reviews in this post. He was without hope till the problem happened globally. I hope his happiness will be back again.

@HelloSamsonR bro moderators are much more focusing on it. Your wait will be over soon. 🙂

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@BishowvijayaP Yes, it's a Global problem now. Since thousands of Local Guides are complaining, this has to be taken into account asap. @NarenChandra I lost some huge numbers, am still waiting for @GusMoreira 😩 for him to tell us reasons. 

Level 10

Re: Getting rid of points

google moderators are working on this issue @AlfredoRaffaeleC. Please check this post for more info. This is a global issue so keep patience. Most LGs are experiencing decreasing in points from photo contribution and some are facing the drop from reviews.

Level 8

@BishowvijayaPwhatever.

Brazilian Local Guide
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help please!

I am dumb, I do not know what to answer, I am thinking of leaving to make contributions for Google, why so many hours of work, data collection, make photographs so that, without warning and without giving explanations, you snatch your points and Degrade you to lower levels ...? ... think it over and decide your opinion.

Level 9

Hello #GusMoreira 

In 3 hours i lost aprox 4000 points ( 800 photos)!  I hope Google  resolve this issue or I will delete it all my work! 

I had to pass it at level 8 and now with this problem !

It is so annoying!

Thanks for a solution!

#LocalGuides

Level 10

@mhjn Yes I agree, 

@DocGaurav wrote:

You a such a good person mate, thanx for the positiveness and bonding with me mate @BishowvijayaP

@HelloSamsonR you too agree with me mate about @BishowvijayaP

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

I had a serious talk with @mhjn bro previously about his missing reviews in this post. He was without hope till the problem happened globally. I hope his happiness will be back again.

@HelloSamsonR bro moderators are much more focusing on it. Your wait will be over soon. 🙂

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@BishowvijayaP Yes, it's a Global problem now. Since thousands of Local Guides are complaining, this has to be taken into account asap. @NarenChandra I lost some huge numbers, am still waiting for @GusMoreira 😩 for him to tell us reasons. 

Now am looking at my maps every 5mins to notice any changes. Good to know they said they are working on it. It's better to have hope than nothing  😊

Level 8

We both have more than hope mate @HelloSamsonR

It's called @BishowvijayaP