JeslynL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Known Issue: Points discrepancy between Local Guides Home and Google Maps app/desktop

الذي يحدث شيء عادي جدا ، فيلزم وقت قد يصل ممكن الى 48 ساعة لكي تتم عملية المزامنة ، وبالرغم من هذا نتمنى أن يتم حل هاته المشكلة

Level 7

Adding information, Losing points

It could be that the businesses went out of business.  I have had that happen to me.

Level 10

Re: Known Issue: Points discrepancy between Local Guides Home and Google Maps app/desktop

Thank you and your wonderful support and forward

Level 10

Re: Discrepancy between Google Map web and Android version

Thank you and your wonderful support and forward

Level 10

Re: Discrepancy between Google Map web and Android version

Level 6

I know this thread is for points discrepancy between Local Guides Home and Google Maps app but still posting a problem regarding the points mismatch between Local Guides Connect and Local Guides Home. I have 563 points at Level 5 in Local Guides Home but its still showing up Level 3 badge on my Local Guides Connect profile. Please help!

Level 9

@ParthSawhney There is a lag and they know it. What is the time frame of no update? Is it more than a week? 

Level 6

@davidcox It had been 3 days since I was waiting for it to get updated. I even tried closing the account and opening a new account altogether in the hope that it might get registered that way, but it didn't happen that way and I waited and now the points are matched as it's displaying my current level.

Level 2

[FIXED] Known Issue: Points discrepancy between Local Guides Home and Google Maps app/desktop

I m interested local guide