BruceDM's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 8

Re: Known Issue: Google Maps level not in sync with your Local Guides Connect level - May 2018

@ThanhLan ๐Ÿ‘good for you, my Level 8 was achived early to mid april, joinded the LGC on 04/24 and 5 weeks or so now it ain't been updated, still showing Level 7.

Level 9

Re: Known Issue: Google Maps level not in sync with your Local Guides Connect level - May 2018

@JanVanHaver wrote:

Indeed, @RajievR, patience is one of the key characteristics of a local guide ๐Ÿ˜‰

You sound like my Government ๐Ÿ˜‚

Level 7

Re: My 7th level is still not recognized. GOOGLERS

THnks

Level 8

Thanks Bruce @BruceDM

Level 8

Re: My 7th level is still not recognized. GOOGLERS

Same is with me too. Thanks @ManuAlberDeLaRica for quoting. 

Level 9

As per my information it take some time to update and review by google is also matter in this case

Level 10

@BruceDM can you tell me when that will update I thought when I got level 9 on map then I will get level 8 here 

| Volunteers donโ€™t get paid, not because theyโ€™re worthless, but because theyโ€™re priceless

Level 6

Hi @BruceDM

A nice and informative contribution which helps us to clarify our doubts.

Best of luck !

Best regards,

Thokchom DS

Level 10

Thank you for the information @BruceDM

BHASI BAHULEYAN
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Help me

@Achinta Congratulations to achieve Level 7, as @bdmafuz said it takes some time to synchronise but in addition to that have a look at Known Issue: Google Maps level not in sync with your Local Guides Connect level - May 2018 in this post

Regards

Ata Ur Rehman