OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

Hi @AkmalB maybe u are right, but the purpose of challenge is to have fun and enjoy, not to cheat ☺️.

I believe we all trust each other here on Connect πŸ‘ͺ.

I don't understand 2nd reason u wrote?

I just think that challenge should have it's own thread or to be in the FOOD LOVERS CLUB, perhaps!

What u think @Julien44?

Level 10

Re: FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

That is fine @KlaudiyaG, we will have a new challenge soon. I am very happy to have you with us.

Stay tuned!

Level 10

I didn't get everything @AkmalB. I hope people won't cheat!

Otherwise, I thought everybody could be authorised to post a photo in this challenge and / or give an answer.

@AkmalB  a Γ©crit :

Hi @Julien44 @OSAMA @Anonymous @Sagir

I actually slightly not agree with this idea,

1st reason,it's very easy to identify the food photos with new updates in Google photos using (AI)

2nd reason,one person should give reasonable challenge as JUL ,

The rest will identify

What you think?

Level 10

It's ok brothers @Julien44 @Anonymous

Let's get started,

JUL can you please write a post ,so we start with new post ,and the title could be,AN OPEN CHALLENGE FOR LOCAL GUIDES TO CHECK IQ LEVEL WITH FUN WAY ,or similar title,with details of challenge

Have a nice day

Level 10

@KlaudiyaG I have an issue with my post .... It has disappeared twice..... Is it possible someone is deleting it?

FYI @AkmalB, @Anonymous, @Sagir@Briggs @OSAMA , @AlejandraMaria

Level 10

Nice, I'll workout at least 2 times this week. @OSAMA

Level 10

Yes I get notified when you mentioned me @Julien44 but I can't kudos or reply,

Let me check again

Level 10

The problem was may be with the location, I mentioned San Francisco!

@Julien44  a Γ©crit :

@KlaudiyaG I have an issue with my post .... It has disappeared twice..... Is it possible someone is deleting it?

FYI @AkmalB, @Anonymous, @Sagir@Briggs @OSAMA , @AlejandraMaria

Anonymous
Not applicable

U would won on this IQ challenge @AkmalB!

Without doubt!

Level 10