OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Re: FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

Hahahaha bro @Julien44 we are just kidding πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜

Your friendship is more Valuable than gifts πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜

Level 10

Re: FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

Level 10

@Julien44 I'm interested..... hahaha let me analyze the photo and I'll tell you what I think πŸ˜‰

@Julien44  escribiΓ³:

I am so sorry for you @OSAMA, despite all your efforts you are not in the right direction!!

If you want more motivation, I can propose for the winner "A FREE BAG FULL OF FRENCH PRODUTS" if I go to LGC live.

Is it interesting?

@ValeriaA_@Sagir, @Anonymous, @FazeelUsmani@AlejandraMaria@ErmesT@AkmalB@DavidTito@KlaudiyaG

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Level 10

@Julien44 you are the photographer!!!

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Level 10

Level 10

Ok so are you fitness trainer there @Julien44πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Level 10

Hey I heard that there were going to be prizes for guessing what @Julien44's role in the team was, a bag full of French products? Much intrigue! And I'm guessing that it's from this photo:

@Julien44 wrote:

You are lucky today! I share a second one and I am making a challenge :" Find what I was doing in this picture?"

The one who will find, will win a free day pass to the parc off Domaine de Sceaux.

20161210_120615 (2).jpg

And Julien is the first one on the left at the front? And @OSAMA's guess between coach and referee was very close but missed the most important? Hmm... oh wait you just edited that now you're:

@Julien44 wrote:

"...I am the one in the back 1st in the left."

I don't know, if you aren't a coach or referee, maybe you're the manager or the president of the team? πŸ˜›

Level 10