OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

Hi @OSAMA. Logo contest for Project: #LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld is running as we speak, please take a moment and vote for your favorite logo (there is 5 of them). U can vote here

Thanks

Level 7

Re: FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

This is very much okay and relevant @OSAMA Nice one bro

Level 8

Hi @Sagir bhai.

Great to know that your favorite sport is Tennis. Mine is Ball Badminton. And I like to play cricket and football too. :))

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

@OSAMA

I'm a diehard cricket lover but since I have stop playing it. Here I would like to share my Gym pics with you πŸ™‚

Me @ GymMe @ Gym

Level 10

All my LG Brothers and Sisters

Especially Mr @OSAMA

I love sport, and ride bicycle, table tennis and city walk is my favourite,

While I ride bike and citywalk, I can take photos and review any places easier than by carTable tennisTable tennis

Bike to workBike to work

Bike to any placesBike to any places

CitywalkCitywalk

Thanks

Regards from Indonesia

Level 1
Level 1

R u in El Paso Area 

Level 9

You're welcome bro @Sagir :-))))

Level 9

Welcome Weocome great @Olatomi :-)))

Share some photos :-))πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Level 9

Bro @Julien44 , now we want Photos πŸ˜πŸ˜€

Share your second photo with us :-)))) 

Level 9

I like Table tennis @AnitaAO :-)))

Share some photos Great Anita :-)))