OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

Re: FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

Hi @RonneBD..

It would be great to see your cycling photo.. I request you to allow sometime for yourself by going to gym.. It may be difficult in your busy schedule to give time for gym but its required.. right?? And waiting to see your cycling photo.. πŸ™‚

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Re: FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

@AkmalB@SalmaanN you both have pushed me in trouble πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜†. I am forced to learn Zomba by now. lol πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜†

AkmalB wrote:

Then it means for me lot of Zomba teachers here in this post

Level 8

If you guys download any Zomba tutorial videos, please send it to me also, @BishowvijayaP, @AkmalB.. lol. 😁😁 I too need to learn.. πŸ˜„

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

Hey @SalmaanN Thanks for your warm and valuable suggestion for me.

Hope to post some cycling time photo here soon.

thanks again.

Level 8

You are welcome, @RonneBD.. πŸ™‚

@RonneBD wrote:

Hey @SalmaanN Thanks for your warm and valuable suggestion for me.

Hope to post some cycling time photo here soon.

thanks again.

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

So, we are going to have many Zumba videos πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

@Briggs starts, you will have many followers!

Level 10

I'm excited to launch my Zumba career with you guys beneath my wings and share happily these videos. I don't know if I'm able to here (because it's a little bit of shameless self-promotion) but once I do and establish everything, I will have a Facebook and Instagram you'll be able to follow.

I also have a food blog, but that will be separate from Facebook soon enough!

Level 2

FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

Gym LifeGym Life

Former Google Contributor

Hi @LMLyon and welcome to Connect!

As there is already a similar topic here in Connect, I decided to merge your post into the thread in question. Feel free to jump into these conversations and speak with other Local Guides.

Since you are new in Connect, here are some tips about being part of the community:

• Go through the helpful articles in the Help Desk.
    • Interact and communicate freely with other Local Guides
    • Share your discoveries and experiences
    • Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 2

Betreff: FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

i have a new physio nutrition revolution for you who like to do sports - take a look at my reports i like to follow you also be my follower - visit mariankluczny best regards get wel