OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Re: FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

Woow @Briggs yeah Rock the Connect πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸŽ–οΈπŸŽ‰πŸŽ–οΈπŸŽ‰πŸŽ–οΈπŸŽ‰πŸŽ–οΈ

@AlejandraMaria :-)))))

Level 10

Re: FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

Obviously @OSAMA. Video can be a nice example for us to motivate ourselves in Zumba. πŸ™‚

@OSAMA wrote:

Wooow wooow @Briggs what what !??ZumbaaaaaSo now we need a video from you not just a photos πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

What do you think @SalmaanN @BishowvijayaP @NatalkaR@AlejandraMaria @MedRidaZ !???

Level 8

I agree you, @OSAMA.. Video would be better @Briggs.. 😁😁

@OSAMA wrote:

Wooow wooow @Briggs what what !??

Zumbaaaaa

So now we need a video from you not just a photos πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

What do you think @SalmaanN @BishowvijayaP @NatalkaR

@AlejandraMaria @MedRidaZ !???

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

It's good that you go to teach zumba classes @Briggs

And it looks like that finally @OSAMA is  going to have the video :-))))
I see very motivated  to @BishowvijayaP and @SalmaanN. So once @Briggs share it, you three ( @OSAMA too)   could make other videos  replicating the steps and show us how good you dance Zumba πŸ˜‰

Level 8

After I will see @Briggs video, I am sure I am gonna learn it in months.. πŸ˜„ I am no good at dancing, @AlejandraMaria.. 😁😁 I will check @OSAMA's and @BishowvijayaP's video to make mine.. Thanks for asking.. πŸ™‚

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

This is very tough job for me @AlejandraMaria. hahaha. I can't deny it but I can follow your steps if you share your video with us.

@SalmaanN you had chosen a safe zone by giving words to do Zomba after me and @OSAMA. lol Osama will do Zomba ASAP, I guess. πŸ˜„

Level 8

Thank God, @BishowvijayaP.. I am safe.. Take your time to upload your Zomba dance video.. No need to hurry.. πŸ˜› I too think I could see @OSAMA's video soon.. πŸ˜„

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

This is very tough job for me @AlejandraMaria. hahaha. I can't deny it but I can follow your steps if you share your video with us.

@SalmaanN you had chosen a safe zone by giving words to do Zomba after me and @OSAMA. lol Osama will do Zomba ASAP, I guess. πŸ˜„

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Then it means for me lot of Zomba teachers here in this post @SalmaanN @BishowvijayaP @AlejandraMaria when you guys learnt some moves please teach me as well. Don't forget to share the back stage video. 

Thanks 

Level 9

OH @OSAMA how could i miss this blog/ post for so late !!!!

already @AkmalB, @SalmaanN, @BishowvijayaP and @AlejandraMaria placed their valuable reply.

I have already add some gymnasium in map of my locality.

But i am personally fail to maintain my own body as true statement.

Hope to share some sport photo in short.

Oh last Friday i bought a Bicycle for cycling, will post a photo of it next.

Level 8

Zomba fans are increasing here, @AkmalB.. I think I would be the last to upload a Zomba video of mine after learning from your videos here.. 😁😁

@AkmalB wrote:

Then it means for me lot of Zomba teachers here in this post @SalmaanN @BishowvijayaP @AlejandraMaria when you guys learnt some moves please teach me as well. Don't forget to share the back stage video. 

Thanks 

Vellore Local Guides