OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Re: FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

Thank you bro @Golam πŸ™‚

Level 8

Re: FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

That's great, @OSAMA.. As you said, @NarenChandra is sporty.. Fitness is everything.. right.. πŸ˜‰

@OSAMA wrote:

@SalmaanN πŸ™‚

@NarenChandra is a wonderful Sport member from the first Introduction I remember he looks sporty ;-))))

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Great Topic Bro @OSAMA , I'm Still Never Try Gym , I'm Too Slim That's Enough for me But I Like cricket Mostly in school days every day play cricket with friends and i'm school cricket team player also , But Now We Play only in weekends really miss those days 

Club TeamClub Team

IMG_3478.JPG

our teamour team

Level 9

@Briggs !????

You get Busy with not applied for ever post and forget this ,:-))))

@Briggs wrote:

@OSAMA

I stand corrected. You already made such a club! Man, well aren't you the most proactive I've ever seen! >:D

Now this is my sort of stuff, time to post my progress over time!

Level 10

@OSAMA!
While I like to think that I still do go to the gym and do my Zumba classes, almost at the end of each class I never remember to take a photo because I'm too sweaty and I don't look good sweaty (unless I'm in the dark hehe)!

Level 9

What a wonderful team you have bro @ThanulakshanS

I like the photos ,. Specially the last one Wonderful team brooo πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘

Level 9

Wooow wooow @Briggs what what !??

Zumbaaaaa

So now we need a video from you not just a photos πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

What do you think @SalmaanN @BishowvijayaP @NatalkaR

@AlejandraMaria @MedRidaZ !???

@Briggs wrote:

@OSAMA!
While I like to think that I still do go to the gym and do my Zumba classes, almost at the end of each class I never remember to take a photo because I'm too sweaty and I don't look good sweaty (unless I'm in the dark hehe)!

Level 9

DonΒ΄t be a bad boy @OSAMA :-))))), is great that @Briggs, a man, likes Zumba!

@Briggs, sure you are a good dancer πŸ™‚ Congratulations!

Level 9

I just want to encourage him to share his videos with us @AlejandraMaria πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

And about dancing am sure you are the best 😁😁😁😁

Level 10

Thank you @AlejandraMaria! I'll be sure to show some moves sooner or later.

@OSAMA, I will be teaching my own classes within the next few weeks, perhaps I'll be sure to record myself and show you!