OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

Re: FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

@BishowvijayaP is a multi tasked person. @MedRidaZ.

Level 8

Re: FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

Yeah @AkmalB! this boy is amazing !! @BishowvijayaP

@AkmalB wrote:

@BishowvijayaP is a multi tasked person. @MedRidaZ.

Level 10

Yeah @MedRidaZ we missed you too. How have you been doing. I took the picture in my country at a waterfall πŸ™‚

Level 8

This is really an amazing post, @OSAMA.. I too love sports.. My favorite sports are many.. Even when watching television, I use to watch sport games which I never know.. I just learn about it by watching.. 😁😁 Athlete word itself excites me.. And Sports inspires me a lot.. Even these days, I feel like How great it would be, If I would have been an Athlete.. 

I am just a Sports fan 😁😁.. And one of my favorite sports include wrestling and even I didn't know why I desperately like wrestling since no one ever saw me fighting with anybody.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The next favorite sport of mine is Badminton.. I usually played Badminton in throughout my College life.. And I use to participate in Badminton Competitions too.. At that time, we use to have a practice for a week before the competition only at the evening.. I can go for practice and can bunk classes because of the practice.. And I first go to canteen at that time before going to practice.. That was one of the happiest moments in my life thinking that wandering in college at the same time when my friend is attending the boring classes.. πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

I will check for some photos of mine in sports and share here soon.. Thanks for making me remember those amazing moments of my life by your posts... 😁😊😊

I hope @HelloSamsonR, @MedRidaZ, @AkmalB, @BishowvijayaP, @NareshDarji, @ShafiulB and others find it interesting.. 😊😊

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

First of all :-)))

Welcome back @SalmaanN and Welcome to Fitness and sport Lovers Club :-))))

Me too love Badminton actually I played with my daughters yesterday :-))))))

🏸🏸🏸🏸🏸🏸🏸

Level 10

Welcome back @SalmaanN it's a active and entertaining game.

Level 8

Thanks a lot for welcoming, @OSAMA.. 😊😊

@OSAMA wrote:

First of all :-)))

Welcome back @SalmaanN and Welcome to Fitness and sport Lovers Club :-))))

Me too love Badminton actually I played with my daughters yesterday :-))))))

🏸🏸🏸🏸🏸🏸🏸

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thank you so much for welcoming, @AkmalB.. 😊😊

@AkmalB wrote:

Welcome back @SalmaanN it's a active and entertaining game.

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Very nice shot @HelloSamsonR, You're amazing brother βœŒβœŒβœŒ

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Yeah @MedRidaZ we missed you too. How have you been doing. I took the picture in my country at a waterfall πŸ™‚

Level 8

Hi @SalmaanN

Welcome back my dear, I'm So happy to see you here bro !! 

Med Rida

@SalmaanN wrote:

This is really an amazing post, @OSAMA.. I too love sports.. My favorite sports are many.. Even when watching television, I use to watch sport games which I never know.. I just learn about it by watching.. 😁😁 Athlete word itself excites me.. And Sports inspires me a lot.. Even these days, I feel like How great it would be, If I would have been an Athlete.. 

I am just a Sports fan 😁😁.. And one of my favorite sports include wrestling and even I didn't know why I desperately like wrestling since no one ever saw me fighting with anybody.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The next favorite sport of mine is Badminton.. I usually played Badminton in throughout my College life.. And I use to participate in Badminton Competitions too.. At that time, we use to have a practice for a week before the competition only at the evening.. I can go for practice and can bunk classes because of the practice.. And I first go to canteen at that time before going to practice.. That was one of the happiest moments in my life thinking that wandering in college at the same time when my friend is attending the boring classes.. πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

I will check for some photos of mine in sports and share here soon.. Thanks for making me remember those amazing moments of my life by your posts... 😁😊😊

I hope @HelloSamsonR, @MedRidaZ, @AkmalB, @BishowvijayaP, @NareshDarji, @ShafiulB and others find it interesting.. 😊😊