OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Re: FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

Amazing Amazing πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

@BishowvijayaP and I like how you write. That you not in full pants while running hahahahahaha 😁😁😁😁

I think that photo for premium members hahahahahaha

@AkmalB @HelloSamsonR @MedRidaZ

@PaDeSSo :-)))))))

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Check this @OSAMA. I felt so tired at that moment after completing half marathon and lied on the ground.

You can see medal and certificate clearly. πŸ˜„

Of course I was not on full pants while running. hahahaOf course I was not on full pants while running. hahaha

@OSAMA wrote:

Marathon Photo will be awesome bro @BishowvijayaP :-))))

Level 10

Re: FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

Oh wow @BishowvijayaP marathon runner. 

@OSAMA ...where is yours photo during paragliding? ????

Level 8

Thanks @Golam !

@Golam wrote:

Nice tour Mr MedRidaZ scenario also very nice thanks.

Level 8

Wow ! @OSAMA look what we have here @HelloSamsonR,  i miss you bro !! nice shot!!

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Hi @OSAMA as an avid nature explorer, I explore nature and do some physical activities to improve my fitness. Find belowwwwww!!!!!IMG_20170903_162407~2.jpg

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR !

can you tell me more about this place when you take this picture, it really amazing bro 😍😍 ?!! 

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Yes @OSAMA Nature has the best fitness to offer you :-). Thanks for linking as well πŸ˜‰

Level 8

Wow : It wonderful, how you can do that @NatalkaR, it So So difficult for me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..... amazing πŸ˜πŸ‘

@NatalkaR wrote:

photo.jpg

I like yoga! I do it everywhere. Most of all I like to do yoga on the nature 

Level 8

@OSAMA, we have a champion here bro, really i so sad to miss all this wonder pictures yesterday !!

@PaDeSSo, I never play this sport before, it not so popular in my country, but after seeing your pictures i going to try it soon, good job my dear !! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@PaDeSSo wrote:

Hi @OSAMA @NatalkaR @Golam @HelloSamsonR and @AkmalB

Every sunday I follow table tennis course, to increase my playingIMG-20170714-WA0018.jpg

P_20170909_174242_1.jpg

Level 8

OMG @BishowvijayaP ! it wonderful we have another champion here guys @OSAMA@AkmalB @Golam !!

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Check this @OSAMA. I felt so tired at that moment after completing half marathon and lied on the ground.

You can see medal and certificate clearly. πŸ˜„

Of course I was not on full pants while running. hahahaOf course I was not on full pants while running. hahaha

@OSAMA wrote:

Marathon Photo will be awesome bro @BishowvijayaP :-))))

Level 9

😁😊😁😊 @AkmalB , i can't upload all photos together :-)))))

stepby step bro

@AkmalB wrote:

Oh wow @BishowvijayaP marathon runner. 

@OSAMA ...where is yours photo during paragliding? ????

Level 10

Ok bro waiting 

As you like @OSAMA