OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

Re: FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

An other best post @OSAMA as I told you before. I am a sports man and I love all kind of sports especially weight lifting and hockey. 

Soon I will share some photos during my game. 

Level 9

Re: FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―

Your photo on open nature will be perfect bro @NareshDarji :-))))))

@NareshDarji wrote:

Another best post by you @OSAMA I never goes gym. For maintain my fitness daily eat healthy food and walking. Few years ago I do yoga daily. 

Level 9

Marathon Photo will be awesome bro @BishowvijayaP :-))))

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

I am not fitness conscious @OSAMA. I have no specific food of interest. Most of the time I watch wrestling and had participated in half marathon once. I use watch football at world cup and used to kick stones on the road in childhood so I might be a footstoner (just like footballer hahaha).

Well. I will search picture of half marathon on my storage.

Level 9

AMAAAAZING bro @MedRidaZ

@MedRidaZ wrote:

My favorite sport it  walking in natural places, welcome to the national park of Tangier 

004.jpgDSC_9909.jpg

DSC_9962.jpgDSC_0038.jpg

Level 9

Thank you bro @AkmalB ,

You. Can upload more than one Sport as your bowling photo with @PavelSarwar :-)))))

@AkmalB wrote:

An other best post @OSAMA as I told you before. I am a sports man and I love all kind of sports especially weight lifting and hockey. 

Level 10

@OSAMA

I stand corrected. You already made such a club! Man, well aren't you the most proactive I've ever seen! >:D

Now this is my sort of stuff, time to post my progress over time!

Level 9

@Briggs πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

I take my power and Creativety from you guys πŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ’ͺ

So let's bring it on and keep all the world motivated 😎😎😎😎

@Briggs wrote:

@OSAMA

I stand corrected. You already made such a club! Man, well aren't you the most proactive I've ever seen! >:D

Now this is my sort of stuff, time to post my progress over time!

Level 8

Great my dear @AkmalB, I'm so happy to know that bro waiting your pictures!!

@AkmalB wrote:

Level 10

Nice tour Mr MedRidaZ scenario also very nice thanks.

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam
Level 10

Really Dear OSAMA you are very conscious about Health first you eat more and now procedure for weight loss HA HA HA 

Very Nice and Good Tropics "FITNESS & SPORT LOVERS CLUB πŸ’“ πŸ‹οΈβ›ΉοΈπŸŠπŸ‡πŸš΄πŸ€Όβš½πŸŽ³πŸπŸˆπŸ₯ŠπŸ€πŸŽ―"

Thanks 

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam